No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Barker is responding to FOTP tweets?

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

The original prediction...

ShockFev's analysis of the prediction....

93K likes, 2,603 comments - _paige.renee on January 20, 2021: "Lil slow motion for you. Tell me everything I’m doing wrong with my swing"

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
        Rob Barker is responding to FOTP tweets?
        I don't think he responded did he? I believe it was FOTP quoting Ron's tweet.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
          Dude's dad has been on Twitter talking poorly about other players and coaches on Washington's team. Crazy.
          Whats his twitter handle

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Whats his twitter handle
            @douchebagdad

Comment

Whats his twitter handle
              @craigstevensonz
              No profile picture (surprisingly)

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post

@craigstevensonz
                No profile picture (surprisingly)
                Thank you!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

@douchebagdad
                  Love it!!!!

Comment

• I just read a couple of his tweets...he really ,sadly, isn't very smart.

But my FAVORITE one is when he justt says "The most selfish team in basketball"...he SURELY can't be talking about his kid's team...HE'S on it!!!

Comment

I just read a couple of his tweets...he really ,sadly, isn't very smart.

But my FAVORITE one is when he justt says "The most selfish team in basketball"...he SURELY can't be talking about his kid's team...HE'S on it!!!
                      He probably thinks that it’s incredibly selfish if TP doesn’t get to shoot it in every possession.

Comment

• HAHAHAHA the process continues ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

HAHAHAHA the process continues ...
                          Nooooooooo...you’re kidding me!

Comment

• This has all the makings of a transfer to a low major. It may be time to give up on the hoops dream and focus on a school that will provide him a marketable degree.
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                              This has all the makings of a transfer to a low major. It may be time to give up on the hoops dream and focus on a school that will provide him a marketable degree.
                              That would require maturation and humbleness...two things he and his daddy do not possess.

Comment

• I feel a bit sorry for both Stevenson's. Seriously

Comment

Working...
                                X