• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, but can't help but laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      Sorry, but can't help but laugh.

Oh no ... Hope no mean words were said. Would hate for the leader to become demoralized.

Comment

• Spirits could be broken.

Comment

• I must admit I find myself feeling a TINY bit sorry for TP, only because he was RAISED by FOTB to be enabled and arrogant....

but then I think...nah!!!! Many people have overcome their parents....

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
            Thanks Coach Marshall, on top of everything else you did you rid us of TP.

Who recruited TP, Kyle Linstead?
            If true, Marshall can be forgiven for choking Linstead.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              Sorry, but can't help but laugh.

That team meeting with everybody bringing out their feelings didn't work out well here. Let's see, what's the common denominator between WSU's team meeting last year and UW's this year? You know, that team meeting where everybody brings out their feelings. The similarity of words is pretty telling.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                “The play he drew up was clearly intended for Quade Green but Erik Stevenson didn’t pass him the ball and then took a deep contested 3 that predictably missed and that was all she wrote as UCLA made their final 4 free throw attempts. Coach Hopkins rightly appeared furious at Stevenson for making that decision after sitting on the bench with 4 fouls for the previous 8 minutes of game time immediately preceding it.”
                Hey Shooters gotta shoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I just added a new word to my insult vocabulary. 'twatwaffle". Excellent, UW has a twatwaffle student athlete.
                  I tried to do that about 4 weeks ago but the wife put an end to that.

Comment

• This is all too rich to make up.....

FOTP might be editing his book, RAISING THE CHSMPIONSHIP ATHLETE
                    Last edited by molly jabali; January 16, 2021, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Maybe the most pure example of addition through subtraction ever invented.

That is all.
                      And by extension, subtraction by addition.

Comment

• Found a clip of the shot.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Found a clip of the shot.
                          That scene never gets old. To this date, still one of the funniest shows on television.

Comment

• Should come as a surprise to no one that TP is creating chaos and being a cancer on the UW team. Easiest prediction of all time. So glad he and a few others are gone.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Washington-UCLA highlights on YT.

Comment

• What a joke. The coach was clearly telling him to run the play and move to find the open man, presumably Green.

Comment

Working...
                                X