Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Well, if Marshall was still here, he would have had this year's team, but I don't think he would have had any better of a record. In fact, it might have been worse. I don't think they would have beaten Ole Miss. Marshall doesn't like to play that much zone and I think that would have cost them the game.
    Uhhhhhhhhh, are we really going to go to fantasy land now and suggest that Marshall, a top 10 National Coach, who targeted and recruited this team with his assistants would have a worse record if he was here now? No thanks and no way.

Comment

• Originally posted by top20shock View Post

Uhhhhhhhhh, are we really going to go to fantasy land now and suggest that Marshall, a top 10 National Coach, who targeted and recruited this team with his assistants would have a worse record if he was here now? No thanks and no way.
      Let's not act like we never struggled with Marshall ... I know people tend to get all rosey when looking at the past. It would be hard to argue that we would have done better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Let's not act like we never struggled with Marshall ... I know people tend to get all rosey when looking at the past. It would be hard to argue that we would have done better.
        It's even harder to argue that we would have done worse.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

It's even harder to argue that we would have done worse.
          Considering we have won 8 games and only lost 3 ... it's actually not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Considering we have won 8 games and only lost 3 ... it's actually not.
            I think both sides need to stop dragging our best coach in history through these arguments. He no longer is our coach, and from all accounts, IB was a good Assistant Coach and they had/have a good professional relationship. There is no doubt that he is Wichita State’s most accomplished coach in history and we’ve had some very good coaches. Let’s allow our coaches to move forward.

Comment

• I 100% agree, Shockm...this is not about how these two coaches would have hanlded the departure of THE PROCESS...it's about that he is gone....

Comment

• Breaking. Picture of FTP (father of The Process), has been uncovered. Sources indicate this is where he became a basketball legend.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                  Breaking. Picture of FTP (father of The Process), has been uncovered. Sources indicate this is where he became a basketball legend.

All kidding aside, he made some great in-game decisions and wasn't shy about calling timeouts.
                  shadow.jpg
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I loved that show

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

So, loathe as I am to admit it, he DOES have some hoops background....fair enough....

HOWEVER....still a knucklehead
                      Hey, Signman has some basketball background but he doesn't make idiot posts and or tweets.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          That's in his ranking .. they are now 251 in NET

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

I'd trade winning the Houston game over winning the OSU game.
                            Yes. I only mentioned OSU because it went down to the wire and one or two things different or better could have pushed the game in our direction.

Comment

• TP was the leading scorer against USC, he needed to score 28 more points if they were going to win!

Comment

• Originally posted by JMAN_KC View Post
                                TP was the leading scorer against USC, he needed to score 28 more points if they were going to win!
                                sounds like the new coaching strategy to highlight Erik’s game is working. Erik gets his stats and everyone is happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X