Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    It’s all Marshall’s fault for breaking his spirit
    Should have broken something else too, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
      Let’s get this train wreck back on track... let’s predict TP/TB’s next move:
      a. Become a good teammate and come in in a support role
      b. Pout and cancer the team
      c.transfer portal
      d. Tweet with his poppa
      e . Other?
      Excluding A? The answer A is the obvious test question you guffaw when you see it, and immediately discard it. Then LAUGH at the pure hilarity of the possible answer, smile, shake your head and take a deep breath and resume the tough test. Those test makers have a sense of humor after all!

So other than A, I ask you is "in what order?"

Comment

• Erik has scored 34 points on just 55 shots this season. In fairness, he isn't only a scorer as he has 11 assists with just 18 turnovers so far. Great player. Maybe his dad is reading this and can explain his performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
          Erik has scored 34 points on just 55 shots this season. In fairness, he isn't only a scorer as he has 11 assists with just 18 turnovers so far. Great player. Maybe his dad is reading this and can explain his performance.
          Bad Coaching .. duh ...

Comment

• I feel like this post needs some extra tags . . .

Originally posted by champions5 View Post
            Erik has scored 34 points on [SARCASM] just [/SARCASM] 55 shots this season. [SARCASM] In fairness, he isn't only a scorer [/SARCASM] as he has 11 assists with [SARCASM] just [/SARCASM] 18 turnovers so far. [SARCASM] Great player. [/SARCASM] Maybe his dad is reading this and can explain his performance.

Comment

• Erik's spirit was broken by 3G. He and Peyton Allen will make a great duo at the Y some day.

Comment

• It was close to -30* on Sunday and my three year old was wearing his parka and a Mickey Mouse hoodie. My wife couldn’t figure out why I kept calling him “the process”.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                  It was close to -30* on Sunday and my three year old was wearing his parka and a Mickey Mouse hoodie. My wife couldn’t figure out why I kept calling him “the process”.
                  Minus frickin 30???

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Minus frickin 30???
                    Seriously! It was 9 in Denver where we went sledding and both of my little So Cal boys were bundled up like the stay puff marshmallow guy and were still complaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Seriously! It was 9 in Denver where we went sledding and both of my little So Cal boys were bundled up like the stay puff marshmallow guy and were still complaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Minus frickin 30???
                        It’s cold but not really cold. The moisture freezes out of the air at that temp and becomes comfortable in a good hoodie. I get colder in Kansas at 15 and windy than -30.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

It’s cold but not really cold. The moisture freezes out of the air at that temp and becomes comfortable in a good hoodie. I get colder in Kansas at 15 and windy than -30.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

The moisture difference is incredible. At -6 I couldn’t be outside without a heavy coat for more than a couple minutes due to the high (60%) humidity. At -25 you can be out for 30 minute or so in a hoodie. Exposed skin is subject to frostbite but in a hoodie with gloves it’s pretty decent.

Comment

• This is not a black and white picture. This is full color at 9amEE05A3CD-CB60-49D7-AE5B-580C0477FF68.jpeg

Comment

This is not a black and white picture. This is full color at 9amEE05A3CD-CB60-49D7-AE5B-580C0477FF68.jpeg
                                Dude get your windshield fixed...

Comment

Working...
                                X