Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
    Just heard from a good source that ES is calling ALL of the current signees and current players to convince them to leave. What a total douche bag.
    Not surprised. He seems like the type that can't just move on and be an adult. Just look at the father figure he has. Somebody is going to whoop his a$$ someday.

Comment

Just heard from a good source that ES is calling ALL of the current signees and current players to convince them to leave. What a total douche bag.
      Could that be considered "tampering", if there is such a thing?
      The Assman

Comment

If our current signees listen to him... What better are they? Got to think on your own two feet.

Comment

• “I’m not worried.”
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I'm not sure I buy this. If ES actually did this, and one or more of the players he called stayed committed to WSU and went public with ES' bush league attempt, it would make him look very, very bad. I mean come on, it would be very telling about his character that he's incapable of moving on, holds grudges and resorts to juvenile behavior because he has sour grapes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
              I'm not sure I buy this. If ES actually did this, and one or more of the players he called stayed committed to WSU and went public with ES' bush league attempt, it would make him look very, very bad. I mean come on, it would be very telling about his character that he's incapable of moving on, holds grudges and resorts to juvenile behavior because he has sour grapes.
              STFU it happened.

Comment

I figured Craig would be the jealous ex, not Erik.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• He’s probably being fed numbers by Jeff *******
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                    I'm not sure I buy this. If ES actually did this, and one or more of the players he called stayed committed to WSU and went public with ES' bush league attempt, it would make him look very, very bad. I mean come on, it would be very telling about his character that he's incapable of moving on, holds grudges and resorts to juvenile behavior because he has sour grapes.
                    I believe you have hit the nail exactly on the head with a very good description of a former player.

Now I need to go post in the Orukpe thread to bump it so this one can move down the page.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• He continuous to be a great leader. Don”t think for one second I will miss him playing for the great Shocker program.

Comment

• Proof? Seems like he would be digging his own grave if true.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                          Proof? Seems like he would be digging his own grave if true.
                          He has a history of doing that.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I don't know what to believe, but based on what I know, I can believe it.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• [/QUOTE]=Shox The Revenant;n1234433]I mean come on, it would be very telling about his character that he's incapable of moving on, holds grudges and resorts to juvenile behavior because he has sour grapes. [/QUOTE]

This sentence describes him perfectly. Why would you be surprised by this or not believe it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

He has a history of doing that.
                                As much as I agree with this, calling recruits etc and commits is a whole new level of piece of ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X