Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Sure the book is open and I would like to propose a wager that should appeal to you and your fellow Marshall bromancers (46; Fever; Top; forever; bleed; JV; rjl; im4wsu; Ruiz; Melvin; and, WichitaStateGuy (who has already accepted the bet but not the wager). Will you and your cohorts confirm your acceptance of the following wager or are you posters just a bunch of loose lips trying to sink ships?

The loser(s) of the bet is/are to be subjected to a two month (60 days) ban enforced by Shockernet Administrators from posting on Shockernet once the Huskies 2020-21 full 32 game season is complete at a point in time where the Huskies either win or cannot win 25 games.

Kung Wu is this wager acceptable to you?
    Dude, everyone who makes fun of your dumbass isn't a "Marshall bromancer."

It's possible to both think that Marshall has issues and that you are a clown. The world is more nuanced than you must think.

And I can give a **** how well UW does in basketball this year. Win more than 25? Great. Win less? Too bad.
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Aargh did you read your post? "Didn't do so well with his own recruits" and yet two of the freshmen he recruited are likely to declare for the NBA. In what solar system are you functioning?
      What part of 5-13 with 2 one-and-done guys on the roster would you define as "doing well with his own recruits"? It seems like that kind of a record with that type of players on the roster is SCREAMING evidence of abject failure.

Hard to believe we have "fans" who still support the guy who left, who threw the coaching staff under the bus. National Coach of the Year gets criticized by a player, and a "fan" believes the player. A coach who developed a player who was barely top-100 into a player getting serious consideration for the NBA all-Star game. A coach who took a player whose only other offer was from Fort Hays State and developed him into a 3-year NBA player.

Of the two (Marshall and Stevenson), they both have track records. Marshall's track record is repeated and demonstrated success in W/L's and player development. Stevenson's track record is a streaky, but overall poor, shooter who hustled when he felt like it and blames the coaches for his bad attitude.

Let's see, which one deserves the support of fans?

1976, I would strongly encourage you to go to the UW basketball message board, where you won't be seen as a moron. I keep reading 1976's posts because I am amused by the absolute lack of critical thinking and the absolute inability to process information, like saying a 5-13 record with two NBA one-and-done guys on the roster is a sign of "doing well with his own recruits".
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

The public shaming part? A banner on the site or what?
        If I’m anything, it’s a man that is used to being shamed. Wager accepted. Catholic Charities.

Comment

Sure the book is open and I would like to propose a wager that should appeal to you and your fellow Marshall bromancers (46; Fever; Top; forever; bleed; JV; rjl; im4wsu; Ruiz; Melvin; and, WichitaStateGuy (who has already accepted the bet but not the wager). Will you and your cohorts confirm your acceptance of the following wager or are you posters just a bunch of loose lips trying to sink ships?

The loser(s) of the bet is/are to be subjected to a two month (60 days) ban enforced by Shockernet Administrators from posting on Shockernet once the Huskies 2020-21 full 32 game season is complete at a point in time where the Huskies either win or cannot win 25 games.

lol count me in. I assume that means you’re gone for the same time period with a defeat?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Apologies if my attempt to scorn Fever was too subtle for you; my point was to demonstrate to Fever, whom I view as challenged, that even a twelve year old child understands the concept that miracles can and do happen.
            I think somebody is rattled.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Craig Stevenson still running his mouth:

Jeff *******

@GoodmanHoops
              ·
              2h
              Wichita State has another one in the transfer portal: Asbjorn Midtgaard. That makes 7 scholarship guys and one-walk on that have left Gregg Marshall and the Shockers.
              ClarkeSchmidtSZN
              @PatrickMcKinst2
              ·
              1h
              @MattNorlander
              is there an explanation for this other than Gregg Marshall has lost control?
              Craig Stevenson
              @craigstevensonz
              ·
              1h
              Of himself and his coaches
              Tigers
              @tigersgrizz07
              ·
              1h
              Replying to
              @GoodmanHoops
              So the American conference was a tougher mental test for the program than they thought.
              Craig Stevenson
              @craigstevensonz
              ·
              1h
              Had nothing to do with that. Had everything to do with respect and inappropriate coaching comments
              Maddie
              @maddieV22
              ·
              1h
              Replying to
              @GoodmanHoops
              Midtgaard wasn’t very effective, not a big loss
              Craig Stevenson
              @craigstevensonz
              ·
              1h
              That is not the point
              Taylor Eldridge
              @tayloreldridge
              ·
              2h
              The Shockers have lost a combined 66 starts, 3,171 minutes and 1,099 points in transfers now. That's about half of last season's production.
              Quote Tweet

Taylor Eldridge
              @tayloreldridge
              · 2h
              Asbjorn Midtgaard, a 7-foot senior center, entered his name into the NCAA transfer portal on Friday. He became WSU's 7th scholarship player and 8th player in total to leave the program since the end of the season two weeks ago. https://kansas.com/sports/college/wi...552831.html…
              irishshox
              @irishshox
              ·
              1h
              Well with the 4 guys left making up the other 50% of production, I’d say we kept the correct 4!
              Craig Stevenson
              @craigstevensonz
              ·
              1h
              It ain't over yet

Comment

The public shaming part? A banner on the site or what?
                Man that would need it's own thread -- maybe even pinned to the top of the basketball forum for a couple weeks. :)

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                  Craig Stevenson still running his mouth:

Jeff *******

@GoodmanHoops
                  ·
                  2h
                  Wichita State has another one in the transfer portal: Asbjorn Midtgaard. That makes 7 scholarship guys and one-walk on that have left Gregg Marshall and the Shockers.
                  ClarkeSchmidtSZN
                  @PatrickMcKinst2
                  ·
                  1h
                  @MattNorlander
                  is there an explanation for this other than Gregg Marshall has lost control?
                  Craig Stevenson
                  @craigstevensonz
                  ·
                  1h
                  Of himself and his coaches
                  Tigers
                  @tigersgrizz07
                  ·
                  1h
                  Replying to
                  @GoodmanHoops
                  So the American conference was a tougher mental test for the program than they thought.
                  Craig Stevenson
                  @craigstevensonz
                  ·
                  1h
                  Had nothing to do with that. Had everything to do with respect and inappropriate coaching comments
                  Maddie
                  @maddieV22
                  ·
                  1h
                  Replying to
                  @GoodmanHoops
                  Midtgaard wasn’t very effective, not a big loss
                  Craig Stevenson
                  @craigstevensonz
                  ·
                  1h
                  That is not the point
                  Taylor Eldridge
                  @tayloreldridge
                  ·
                  2h
                  The Shockers have lost a combined 66 starts, 3,171 minutes and 1,099 points in transfers now. That's about half of last season's production.
                  Quote Tweet

Taylor Eldridge
                  @tayloreldridge
                  · 2h
                  Asbjorn Midtgaard, a 7-foot senior center, entered his name into the NCAA transfer portal on Friday. He became WSU's 7th scholarship player and 8th player in total to leave the program since the end of the season two weeks ago. https://kansas.com/sports/college/wi...552831.html…
                  irishshox
                  @irishshox
                  ·
                  1h
                  Well with the 4 guys left making up the other 50% of production, I’d say we kept the correct 4!
                  Craig Stevenson
                  @craigstevensonz
                  ·
                  1h
                  It ain't over yet
                  At this point it's fairly obvious that Stevenson and his dad were a large part of the problem. Neither knows when to shut up and when they are out of line

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

At this point it's fairly obvious that Stevenson and his dad were a large part of the problem. Neither knows when to shut up and when they are out of line
                    Craig is dad?

Comment

I'm all in and bookmarking for next season. Personally I would go in on 1-year ban I'm so confident.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Craig is dad?
                        Yes he is

Comment

Aargh did you read your post? "Didn't do so well with his own recruits" and yet two of the freshmen he recruited are likely to declare for the NBA. In what solar system are you functioning?
                          You must have loved the Todd Butler era of Shocker baseball if you think that failure to win games but having players make the pros is a sign of good coaching.
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yes he is
                            Wow. Reading some of his Twitter posts.......

Are we allowed to call someone a Douche Nozzle on this board without getting in trouble?

Comment

• What took you guys so long to realize Stevenson and his old man was the cancer? Poor kid has been tainted by his crackpot pops.
                              Last edited by BostonWu; March 27, 2020, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Can't believe that most of you still think the Stevensons' were the problem, Get your heads out of your collective rear ends.
                                Last edited by asiseeit; March 27, 2020, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X