No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erik had an off shooting night. It happens. It has absolutely zero to do with the fact that he let out a little emotion after the UConn game.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
      Erik had an off shooting night. It happens. It has absolutely zero to do with the fact that he let out a little emotion after the UConn game.
      The only correlation is that he's an extremely emotional player. This has good AND bad consequences.

Comment

• With his grandfather passing away, his mental outlook probably needs some tending to (by a adult mentor if possible). I wouldn't doubt that this is happening or hopefully will happen soon behind the scene.This can happen to any adult of any age but a traumatic experience to a 19 year old that is so far away from family support can prove to be difficult and open a young person up to emotional mood swings. I know that the team has a person who helps in these types of situations and I wish Eric the best this year.

Comment

• Does he still have stiches in his hand?
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            With his grandfather passing away, his mental outlook probably needs some tending to (by a adult mentor if possible). I wouldn't doubt that this is happening or hopefully will happen soon behind the scene.This can happen to any adult of any age but a traumatic experience to a 19 year old that is so far away from family support can prove to be difficult and open a young person up to emotional mood swings. I know that the team has a person who helps in these types of situations and I wish Eric the best this year.
            Pretty sure Patty was told to stay away from the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Erik acting like a punk after the UConn game came back to bite him on the ass
              You're a real A Hole. Sound like a KU bandwagon fan. Move along.

Comment

• Wow, it's hilarious that several on here are turning their back on ES. What a bunch of sour pusses. The WHOLE team had a bad night. It happens in conference especially on the road. Take the highs with the lows and move on.

Comment

• ES will be fine. It’s not like he wasn’t the only player having a terrible game. If he has 2-3 games in a row like this then I’ll have to reconsider.
                  Last edited by Maizerunner08; January 16, 2020, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• The hooters had a good defensive plan for ES; don't let him shoot the three ball. It worked perfectly and I'm sure that led to a lot of frustration on his part. That stuff builds in your head sometimes and makes everything worse. I'm sure coach is already figuring out a plan for when it happens again, because every other team with the personnel will do the same thing. They actually kind of did that to everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Boo effing hoo.

He would've had a bad game even if he didn't send the UGone fans that were giving him **** out with a few kisses.
                      It might be a good conference tradition for this year. Every team that wins at UConn should send some players to mid court to tell them goodbye and blow kisses to wish them luck in their new conference. Just an idea....

Comment

• TE - 0/7
                        DD - 1/7
                        TW -1/4
                        GS - 2/6

Our team prides itself that when someone has an off night the next man steps up. The problem last night was no one could step up besides JB and JE.

One bad game and everyone loses their mind. Does anyone remember when UNI beat us at home in 2016. We couldn't buy a bucket and they had seniors of FVV and RB.

Comment

• I was actually impressed by the users at the Boneyard. Most could have cared less about the ES / midcourt incident. Many were even complimentary of him and his effort on the court.

Most of the negative posts over there was by some poster named "Bntch" or something. Bntch was clearly devastated about the incident, could not get over it, and posted about it several times. I certainly hope he will recover and be ok

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                            I was actually impressed by the users at the Boneyard. Most could have cared less about the ES / midcourt incident. Many were even complimentary of him and his effort on the court.

Most of the negative posts over there was by some poster named "Bntch" or something. Bntch was clearly devastated about the incident, could not get over it, and posted about it several times. I certainly hope he will recover and be ok
                            Bntch seems like a b1tch.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                              I was actually impressed by the users at the Boneyard. Most could have cared less about the ES / midcourt incident. Many were even complimentary of him and his effort on the court.

Some of the other threads have been really complimentary of WSU and Marshall .. which surprised me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                                With his grandfather passing away, his mental outlook probably needs some tending to (by a adult mentor if possible). I wouldn't doubt that this is happening or hopefully will happen soon behind the scene.This can happen to any adult of any age but a traumatic experience to a 19 year old that is so far away from family support can prove to be difficult and open a young person up to emotional mood swings. I know that the team has a person who helps in these types of situations and I wish Eric the best this year.
                                Yes, we have a "Character Coach" on staff. I'm sure he could help me too... it's been a long 15 hours.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X