Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Two kudos to the first person to name the small guy sparring with Ali in the GIF.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Ole TheShocktocles sure doesn’t hold back his feelings.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Kudos x 2!
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• I went over and read the thread on Erik at the Boneyard. It's exactly what I expected. A bunch of immature hypocrites getting bent about behavior they would probably defend from one of their own in the same situation. Then a few mature, even-keeled posters dousing the hot takes with buckets of reason.

I bet every college sports message board in existence has multiple similar threads.

Comment

• NM

Comment

• Hell Erik, let me introduce you to someone, her name is Ms. Karma. I'm sure they are yuk'n it up over at the Boneyard.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                Hell Erik, let me introduce you to someone, her name is Ms. Karma. I'm sure they are yuk'n it up over at the Boneyard.
                And what did Tekele Cotton do to deserve his 0-10 3pt performance against Creighton?

Comment

• Might want to pump those brakes on the "better than RB" quips. He plopped a great big yellow and black turd on the court tonight.
                  Not sure what or where his mind was located. It certainly looked like an out of body experience from here.

That is all.
                  Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• What ever happened to our Shockers yesterday happened to the entire team. I imagine Erik will redeem himself against Houston.

Comment

• Missing shots is one thing, the defensive lapses and the turnovers were icing on the cake. One of the weakest individual performances I’ve seen from a star player in a really long time.

Comment

• God forbid the kids have a bad game.......burn them at the stake!!!
                        The collective lack of memory about our own bad performances in our experiences is amazing...it's one loss. Move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                          Might want to pump those brakes on the "better than RB" quips. He plopped a great big yellow and black turd on the court tonight.
                          Yup, he had a nighty. And yeah, "better than RB" might not hold up and is probably a disservice to Baker at this point in time. But let's not pretend that RB didn't have an occasional nighty too.
                          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Yup, he had a nighty. And yeah, "better than RB" might not hold up and is probably a disservice to Baker at this point in time. But let's not pretend that RB didn't have an occasional nighty too.
                            Thank you...perspective is a wonderful thing.
                            RB DID have bad nights
                            All of us former All Americans had bad nights
                            EVEN refs have bad nights

If someone would have said 15-2 after 17 games with this pretty young team, we ALL would have grabbed it in a heartbeat.

It's one thing to have a pattern of bad play...it's another to have an off night.

Comment

• Erik acting like a punk after the UConn game came back to bite him on the ass

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Erik acting like a punk after the UConn game came back to bite him on the ass
                                Boo effing hoo.

He would've had a bad game even if he didn't send the UGone fans that were giving him **** out with a few kisses.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X