• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Rotary
    Gotta duct tape the mag light on it.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I contribute plenty thank you. Not sure it's to the evidently baller amount that you do. And I don't even live in Wichita anymore or go to games, and I STILL contribute. I don't need to be lectured. Thanks though. You are proving my spoiled comment.
      I said I'd Thank You and I do. No lecture here as you've earn your voice, just not sure what you consider "spoiled". I always thought that was 1) wanting something and 2) without earning it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Gotta duct tape the mag light on it.

Comment

There has to be a way to fill unused seats. I know people pay a lot for season tickets but if they don’t show up by a certain time, the ticket is up for grabs.

Comment

It doesn't help when you have several Saturday afternoon games in the heart of college football season.
            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

What does that have to do with you making sure there is A butt in your seat that you already paid for? That's the point here.
              Not sure I follow what my comment to someone else had to do with your particular issue of a butt in a seat. My butt (others butts) are in our seats and if I'm out of town, I see that other's butts get whatever seats are left. I thought the issue was lack of attendance in general, not just about those who may not use their tickets and not make a effort to see that they get used.

By the way, I can understand why someone who's family and friends cannot use the tickets, wouldn't let the tickets go for free on the after market. I would say that situation happens somewhat often, they should find a place to donate like Big Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                There has to be a way to fill unused seats. I know people pay a lot for season tickets but if they don’t show up by a certain time, the ticket is up for grabs.
                Maybe I misread Dan, but what happens if they're just late. People drive into town and things happen that can delay them.

First issue is to put the unowned tickets up for grabs. CKA seats 10,506 and we've been between 10,000-10,150 (mostly closer to the lower end) in all the games so far.

I know someone talked about "CKA is selling out". It is not.

Comment

A lot of present absenteeism
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

nm
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Instead of the phone "light" app that no one uses, they need to get one of the apps that uses the flashlight and ultrasonic sound to trigger the light action. Here is an example:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Maybe I misread Dan, but what happens if they're just late. People drive into town and things happen that can delay them.

First issue is to put the unowned tickets up for grabs. CKA seats 10,506 and we've been between 10,000-10,150 (mostly closer to the lower end) in all the games so far.

I know someone talked about "CKA is selling out". It is not.
                        I’m just spitballing. They could oversell tickets and the oversold tix can be seated in any seat not occupied. Surely with today’s technology, this has been done in other venues.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Rotary
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Not sure I follow what my comment to someone else had to do with your particular issue of a butt in a seat. My butt (others butts) are in our seats and if I'm out of town, I see that other's butts get whatever seats are left. I thought the issue was lack of attendance in general, not just about those who may not use their tickets and not make a effort to see that they get used.

By the way, I can understand why someone who's family and friends cannot use the tickets, wouldn't let the tickets go for free on the after market. I would say that situation happens somewhat often, they should find a place to donate like Big Brothers and Sisters.
                            i know that I'm always there with tickets.

Comment

It doesn't appear that we agree on the answer to the problem but we did hit the Wichita news tonight because of the numbers of unused tickets.

Comment

Track corporate seat usage rates. Surely you can do something with this data. Everything is going the way of analytics.

Comment

Working...
                                X