Wichita State vs. West Virginia Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Off topic, but I’m not understanding KenPom. How did Kentucky and Duke not get completely crapped on in the metrics for those inexcusable losses? I don’t want the sarcastic comments of “Duke and Kentucky don’t get punished.” Serious question here.
    At the beginning of the year, KP still factors in last year's data. I think he's said up until January. So that one game wasn't enough to sway their overall data much.

Comment

Bob Huggins is the reason Teddy relapsed, change my mind.

F*CK HUGGY, GO SHOX

Comment

I’m ready to see JB take back over the starting PG spot. Sherfield is ok but he’s not on the same level as JB right now. We need to get out to the best start possible and we need JB starting g for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          I’m ready to see JB take back over the starting PG spot. Sherfield is ok but he’s not on the same level as JB right now. We need to get out to the best start possible and we need JB starting g for that to happen.
          I don’t disagree that Burton is the better player right now. Heck, he might be the team MVP to this point in the season. That said, Marshall has commented that JB doesn’t know the set plays very well. I’m supposing that Sherfield knows them better than JB, and therefore GS is better accomplishing the goals that Marshall has for the team at the PG spot.

When the game is in question, no doubt that the sophomores are on the floor.

One great thing at this point in the season is that HCGM has the luxury of bringing in three weapons off the bench in Jamarius, Tyson, and Jaime. I assume Jaime will soon return to his role as a starter, but we still have three situational bigs to spell the post.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Word on the street is Huggy sent an assistant to have a talk with one of his goombah's down at El Whistle.

Now if you don't know, El Whistle is a little hole-in-the-wall bar in seedy downtown Cancun where a bunch of retired FIFA, NFL, NCAA, and NBA referees hang out. Let's be honest, it makes the Star Wars Cantina look like a church full of Opie's in Mayberry.

Anyway, Huggy's goombah knows a good fella whose girlfriend has been "collectin' rent" at the massage parlor from one of the refs from yesterday's game. He said that he said that she said that Huggy is pissed. The game looked a little "too" close. And if it weren't for the extra payout he had to make due to the shakedown right at the end with the phantom technical, it could have gone the wrong way.

Word is he told his assistant to tell his goombah to tell the his thug buddy to tell the prostitute to tell the ref, that if it happens again today that he will be inviting the zebra to go on a little one-way fishing trip while they are in Meh-hee-koe.

In other news, the Cuban section of the El Whistle was completely empty.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Line Movements for Shockers vs Mountaineers provided by VegasInsider.com, along with more ncaab information for your sports gaming and betting needs.

Vegas has Wichita State losing by 1.0 point.

Comment

I wonder what day it is?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  I wonder what day it is?
                  Hump day?
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

No love lost between these two coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                      https://www.vegasinsider.com/college.../date/11-27-19

Vegas has Wichita State losing by 1.0 point.
                      Time to let it ride.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        I wonder what day it is?
                        Pay day?

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                          No love lost between these two coaches.
                          Is there something else that you know besides Teddy? I haven't heard that Huggy and Ggg didn't like each other.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                            ETM time...
                            Educate The Mountaineers?
                            Eviscerate The Mountaineers?
                            Eat The Mountaineers?

Comment

Shockes 76 to 69
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Take care of the ball and good things should happen. Easier said than done against WVU but I think South Carolina was good prep for this game. We have the ball handlers to beat these guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X