James Wiseman ineligible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will be cleared, correct?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

My guess is an 8-10 game suspension. And when they lose games the committee will say “those don’t really count, they didn’t have Weismann”. As if that’s a deterrent.

Comment

sit him and Penny out for 5 games. You can't let them off without any sort of penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by WUpigsooie View Post
          My guess is an 8-10 game suspension. And when they lose games the committee will say “those don’t really count, they didn’t have Weismann”. As if that’s a deterrent.
          they're already saying Kentucky's loss against Evansville doesn't really count since it's so early in the season. They want who they want.

Comment

They should get whatever WSU would get

Comment

how many games did Clevin get for incorrectly filling out paperwork?

Comment

Memphis nor KU will get any sort of penalty. Just watch

Comment

Memphis' James Wiseman withdraws lawsuit against the NCAA, will sit in hopes of having eligibility restored

Comment

I think I see a pattern here.

Wiseman didn't play in any of Memphis international games over the summer. He didn't play in any of the exhibition games. THEN the NCAA declared him ineligible, but Memphis declared him "eligible" for a warmup game (UIC) and then the real game against Oregon.

After that, with Alcorn State and Little Rock looming on the schedule, Wiseman withdrew his lawsuit and Memphis declared him "ineligible".
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• This entire thing stinks. There are basically no rules, and I'm not arguing for Memphis to get the death penalty. But at this point who knows what you can and cannot do. It's a freaking mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        I think I see a pattern here.

Wiseman didn't play in any of Memphis international games over the summer. He didn't play in any of the exhibition games. THEN the NCAA declared him ineligible, but Memphis declared him "eligible" for a warmup game (UIC) and then the real game against Oregon.

After that, with Alcorn State and Little Rock looming on the schedule, Wiseman withdrew his lawsuit and Memphis declared him "ineligible".
                        Yep. Unfortunately, their gambit didn't work, as they lost anyway.

Comment

• If WSU doesn't play money-related songs during warmups on January 9, they'll be doing it wrong.
                          78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                            If WSU doesn't play money-related songs during warmups on January 9, they'll be doing it wrong.
                            Kinda like this?

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                              If WSU doesn't play money-related songs during warmups on January 9, they'll be doing it wrong.
                              Probably not a good idea for the school to do that vs a conference opponent. The student section should go to town though.
                              I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Probably not a good idea for the school to do that vs a conference opponent. The student section should go to town though.
                                What they gon do? Retaliate by not cheating, just to stick it to us?

Comment

Working...
                                X