X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De Sousa is gone
    The Assman

Comment

• wow. Bad kitties and bad fake birds. Bad. Could you imagine what Marshall would do if our players did that? I mean we’re a classier program so it wouldn’t happen...but wow.

Comment

• Holy cow! I thought Bill was going to get his hair jostled off for a bit.

Comment

• Bunch of thugs. Way to rep, flagship.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• KSU vs KU is the Shiite show. Can’t wait for the return game in to Calgone of Dim.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Lets see their coaches cheat and lie. Their players are thugs. And for midnight madness they bring in strippers and Snoop Dog. Then they go back out and sign a new contract with addidas. Yeap they know how to represent this state. Rock chauk wildcats. Sunflower Showdown what a great event.

Comment

• Desousa’s big ass is 6’9 and he still thinks he needs a chair to win a fight. What a wuss.

Comment

• Flagship behavior, no doubt.

If only we were at that “level” where we could get classy players like KU. Memphis may have good players but they all seem like good people.

Way to be a teacher Billy. Strippers, Snoop Dog, fights. KU culture at its finest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                      Holy cow! I thought Bill was going to get his hair jostled off for a bit.
                      Props for keeping a level head during this time. Truly great post.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Props to that K-State player for playing till the buzzer and causing blockhead Desousa to snap.

Comment

• I wanna see the postgame pressers!

Comment

• FINISH HIM. Lol

what a punk

Comment

• “The KU massacre”

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X