No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #8 Oregon loses to an actually bad Washington State team.

I'll give you 3 guesses where the game was played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      #8 Oregon loses to an actually bad Washington State team.

I'll give you 3 guesses where the game was played.
      To add to this... They lost by double digits... And Washington State was missing 4 players

Comment

• #RoadGamesAreHard

Comment

• If we take care of business Saturday, all should be forgiven when you see what’s going on in basketball this year. The road is tough and 15-2 looks pretty damn good.

Comment

• Cincinnati fans are super upset that Cumberlands normal plan of going full speed into defenders trying to draw a foul didn't work last night. He is more concerned with trying to draw contact than he is about making a shot

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              #RoadGamesAreHard
              #ConferenceRoadGamesAreHarder
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Top 50 College Basketball Games Of The Weekend - Sports Gambling Podcast

by Colby Dant
                January 17, 2020

It's that time of year again. College basketball has over 300 teams and for some it can be a bit overwhelming which is why we have the Dantabase breakdown the top 50 games of the weekend. 50. North Texas @ Louisiana Tech Louisiana Tech hit a bit of a rough patch in the season over the past cou

"It’s that time of year again. College basketball has over 300 teams and for some it can be a bit overwhelming which is why we have the Dantabase breakdown the top 50 games of the weekend...

45. Tulsa @ Tulane
                Don’t look now but Tulsa is at the top of the AAC and looking to surprise the College basketball world. Former Georgia State head coach Ron Hunter is in year one at Tulane but he already has the Green Wave playing at their highest level in years....

38. LSU @ Ole Miss
                LSU is currently undefeated in the SEC and sitting at the top. They’ve had a few close calls recently and can’t afford a loss to a struggling Ole Miss team....

36. Temple @ SMU
                Both these teams hit mid season slumps the past week or two. Temple finally came to life in a big home upset of Wichita State. SMU has dropped two in a row and needs this win....

30. UConn @ Villanova
                Jay Wright and Villanova seem to be getting things together and they’ll be a dangerous team to face come tournament time. Uconn on the other hand needs some big wins and they might be running out of chances....

22. West Virginia @ Kansas State
                West Virginia is playing great basketball right now and should be a team to watch out for. Kansas State is struggling and has been all season but if there’s any team that can play West Virginia style of basketball and be capable of the upset it’s probably Kansas State....

19. TCU @ Oklahoma
                Talk about a team flying under the radar? No one is talking about Jamie Dixon and TCU. Oklahoma has been up and down all year and Lon Kruger could use a big win at home....

17. Baylor @ Oklahoma State
                Baylor has the best resume of anyone if you ask me. Which is why I have them as the top team in the country. The road is always tough but it’s even tougher when you are a top 10 team. Oklahoma State has hit a mid season slump and would love to jump out of it with a win here....

15. St. Bonaventure @ VCU
                One of the hottest teams in the nation has to be St. Bonaventure but VCU is coming off their first home loss in quite some time. Both these teams are players in the A10 but something has to give....

7. Houston @ Wichita State
                These are the two best teams in the AAC if you ask me but perhaps Memphis is in the mix. Wichita is coming off a tough loss at Temple and had a scare against Uconn so the Shockers could use a nice home win here...."

Comment

• The Dayton @ St Louis game was very entertaining. I like the A-10 and while it is not top to bottom as good as the AAC the top 3/4 teams are usually very solid. Could have lived with a move there from the MVC pretty easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    The Dayton @ St Louis game was very entertaining. I like the A-10 and while it is not top to bottom as good as the AAC the top 3/4 teams are usually very solid. Could have lived with a move there from the MVC pretty easily.
                    Good game. This Michigan-Iowa game is even better. Highly entertaining, good bball.

Comment

• Look for a lot of upsets today amongst the AP Top 25:

9 play at home and
                      12 play on the road.

Comment

• I think a UCONN win would help the conference profile, but I find myself unable to cheer for Hurley or their idiot fan base.

Comment

• Baylor down 9 at the half @Ok State

Comment

• Eric Hamilton and Pittsburgh are up by 20 at the half on North Carolina.
                            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                              Eric Hamilton and Pittsburgh are up by 20 at the half on North Carolina.
                              Dad gum Roy is melting down. His last two press conferences have been...interesting.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Dad gum Roy is melting down. His last two press conferences have been...interesting.
                                Always happy to see Roy lose. North Carolina might be able to win the MVC this year but it is questionable.
                                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Working...
                                X