Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    Lots of empty seats in StL.
    It was worse Saturday. At least today the Peoria faithful could drive in.

Comment

• I didn't see any of the Saturday games. I would have thought Missouri State would bring a decent crowd. Then again, I heard they averaged less than 3,500 per home game this year
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• BUBBLE WATCH ACTION - 03/09/20
        Using the Bracket Matrix as the metric for seeds:

I included only Seeds 9 thru 12 seeds, plus the first ten out as Bubble Watch teams.

East Tennessee State vs Wofford - Root for Steve Forbes (Former WSU Asst. Coach) to get the Auto Bid in the Southern Championship tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          Lots of empty seats in StL.
          I wouldn't be surprised if attendance is WAY down all over the country for all types of events for the next few months.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• man, i hate to say it, but seton hall went all out punk against creighton. new jersey punks looked just like that tulsa punk.

so creighton actually gets a tie for 1st place in the big east? ugh..

Comment

• USF is for real. Quality team giving the Zags all they want. 68-67 USF 448 left.

Ummm.....only San Francisco. They came out of the time out and Taco Bell commercial with the USF dance team.....scroll to the end....and a guy. With pom poms....not that there's anything wrong with that. SMH SF
              Last edited by WuDrWu; March 9, 2020, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                USF is for real. Quality team giving the Zags all they want. 68-67 USF 448 left.

Ummm.....only San Francisco. The came out of the time out and Taco Bell commercial with the USF dance team.....scroll to the end....and a guy. With pom poms....not that there's anything wrong with that. SMH SF
                I mean, the university IS in San Francisco.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Usually love upsets but not this week. Sorry Dons.

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I’ve been worried all week that the AAC tourney would be cancelled. I really hope it isn’t.

Yes, I understand that just because I am likely healthy enough to survive the Coronavirus it doesn’t mean I can’t spread it to someone who isn’t healthy enough, but I feel like a little common sense is all that’s needed to combat this right now.

If you’re sick, go to the doctor then stay home. If you have a compromised immune system or are elderly, stay home.

We’ve had ample time to prepare, unlike China where this originated and the government was unprepared, unwilling to listen to experts, and suppressed information vital to containment efforts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                        Gee, wonder if they will send the Ivy League Champion (Yale) to the tournament?

Let's see... stay home, 'remain germ free' and turn down a wheel barrow of cash, or...
                        Decide taking that 'risk' and show up just to thumb their noses at that bad ass virus (and take the nice fat check home to New Haven, Conn).

Place your wagers!

That is all.
                        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Gee, wonder if they will send the Ivy League Champion (Yale) to the tournament?

Let's see... stay home, 'remain germ free' and turn down a wheel barrow of cash, or...
                          Decide taking that 'risk' and show up just to thumb their noses at that bad ass virus (and take the nice fat check home to New Haven, Conn).

Place your wagers!

That is all.
                          Saw it in a later tweet that yes, Yale will be going to the NCAA tournament.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Saw it in a later tweet that yes, Yale will be going to the NCAA tournament.
                            Shocking!
                            Apparently the Ivy League cares about all of their teams... except Yale. According to the Ivy League, the team/players welfare has a price tag.
                            I'm sure they will be advised to wash their hands frequently - especially after picking up the NCAA check!

That is all.
                            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Shocking!
                              Apparently the Ivy League cares about all of their teams... except Yale. According to the Ivy League, the team/players welfare has a price tag.
                              I'm sure they will be advised to wash their hands frequently - especially after picking up the NCAA check!

That is all.
                              Beer is good and people are crazy... Lord, help us.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• So hypothetically Cincy would be our autobid because of tie breakers?

Comment

Working...
                                X