No announcement yet.

2019-20 Nominations: "Cone of Shame"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does UNI qualify for a Cone of Shame for giving up 6 points in 17 seconds - the last 17 seconds of the game?
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      Does UNI qualify for a Cone of Shame for giving up 6 points in 17 seconds - the last 17 seconds of the game?
      They've done worse.

Comment

Move over Kentucky, you got a stable mate with Duke in the 2019-20 "Cone of Shame" nominations. The Blue Devils, playing at home, #1 Team in the country, favored by 27.5 points, worst lost by a team in 15 years, and losing in overtime on one of he most incredible plays i have ever seen. Well done Duke, well done indeed.

Comment

Comment

What a nice kid Bain is.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
              What a nice kid Bain is.
              SFA primarily plays 10 guys who all play 10+ minutes. Bain (1 of 3 seniors on the team) is 7th in minutes at 16.3 and averages 5.2 ppg.

Comment

I'm not sure how we are going to get everyone in the awards gymnasium presentation this year!

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...o-josh-leblanc

"Georgetown's push to make its first NCAA tournament appearance since 2015 encountered turbulence after the school announced Monday that standouts James Akinjo and Josh LeBlanc were no longer with the team...."

Comment

Deleted double post

Comment

Another nominee...

Very surprised that the Illinois player didn't get a Flagrant I or II. I definitely think it was a hit above the shoulders and the Referees should have been granted two free-throws and the ball out-of-bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                      Another nominee...

Very surprised that the Illinois player didn't get a Flagrant I or II. I definitely think it was a hit above the shoulders and the Referees should have been granted two free-throws and the ball out-of-bounds.
                      Clearly unintentional and accidental and hopefully the ref is okay. Apparently, it did knock him out and he had to leave the game and go to a nearby hospital for precautionary X-rays and examination. Sounds like the ref was back in the arena when the game ended but did not return to action.

I did not hear whether the ref had a concussion or not but that had to hurt like hell. That is one big freshman:

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Clearly unintentional and accidental and hopefully the ref is okay. Apparently, it did knock him out and he had to leave the game and go to a nearby hospital for precautionary X-rays and examination. Sounds like the ref was back in the arena when the game ended but did not return to action.

I did not hear whether the ref had a concussion or not but that had to hurt like hell. That is one big freshman:

Built like a brick $hithouse...
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

7'0", 290 pounds out of Kingston, Jamaica according the Illinois roster and not much fat there.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

That dude would not look midmajor next to WVU front line ffs.
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Definitely belongs on EVERYBODY'S all-name list, Kofi Cockburn.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Where on a roll boys...

and he originally only got two-game suspension?

Comment

Working...
                                X