No announcement yet.

AAC Tournament in Ft. Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cumberland is not 100%. He was stopping on drives to the basket in his last game. I believe he has a foot injury.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I wonder if we’ll throw a zone at UGone, assuming we play them in the quarters.
      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        Cumberland is not 100%. He was stopping on drives to the basket in his last game. I believe he has a foot injury.
        Over under on free throw attempted 17.5

Comment

I think I’ll make the 5.5 hr. Easy drive. See you there.

Comment

We haven't exactly had the best success in the conference post-season tournament, whether in the MVC or AAC. UCONN is a tough out to be sure. They've lost 10 games by 4 points or less this season with an average point differential in their losses of -4.5. They've won 8 of 10 games so they're playing really well heading into the tourney. And don't believe UCONN will be tired because of having no days rest - these are strong college kids and they'll be fine against us.

Get past UCONN and I really like our chances against Cincy.

Comment

We’ve looked great at home this year and often not good on the road. I’ll take my chances on a neutral court. If enough Shocker fans make the trip, it may even seem like a home court. But anyone who is a negative fan should stay home.

Comment

Glad I pulled the trigger on 4 tix in section 108 last night for FRIDAY afternoon on the secondary market. Got them on row 17 for a total of $110 including fees!

Comment

I like that UH has to get through SMU and Memphis. Both teams can beat them.

Comment

I’ll take those odds

Comment

Hey you guys. Just to confirm. Shocker section is 105? Correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        I like that UH has to get through SMU and Memphis. Both teams can beat them.
                        It would help our chances for an NCAA invite if we could get a Qtr. 1 win. On a neutral court, is Cincy Qtr. 1? Houston definitely is a Qtr. 1 win but Memphis isn’t and no one else is even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

It would help our chances for an NCAA invite if we could get a Qtr. 1 win. On a neutral court, is Cincy Qtr. 1? Houston definitely is a Qtr. 1 win but Memphis isn’t and no one else is even close.
                          If we’re talking about playing on sunday, we’ve already locked up a bid and might as well get the auto.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

As of right now, UC has a 51 NET and is a Q2 neutral court game. UCONN will be close to a Q1 after their road win today. Probably in the low 50s also

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              If we’re talking about playing on sunday, we’ve already locked up a bid and might as well get the auto.
                              No I was thinking about the Saturday quarter final game. If we defeat UCONN or Tulane, we would have to play Cincy I think. Maybe it would be Houston. I’m not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                                Hey you guys. Just to confirm. Shocker section is 105? Correct?
                                Yes, I'm in 105. That's one of our sections.
                                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Working...
                                X