• Show
Clear All

• Shocker Mama
    replied
    Got ours today! Can’t wait!

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Got tickets in the mail today. Basketball is a week away!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

ECU? Tulane? the f***?
    I haven't heard from you for quite a while and it's been quiet.

However, I did some research. ECU and Tulane have new and more aggressive coaches who've had some success in the past in the NCAA, especially Tulane. They've also changed their rosters and on paper improved their athletic talent level. We'll see if their players learn to play together, and this turns into wins, but they may not be a tougher out (although as we saw last year at Tulane, they weren't an easy win at their place).

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

There will be lot's of good games this year.

Memphis, Cincy, Houston, VCU, Ole Miss just to name a few. Even USF, Tulsa, ECU, Tulane, and UCF should be quality opponents. Take your pick.
    ECU? Tulane? the f***?

Leave a comment:

• im4wsu
    replied
    Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

That VCU game is at 11 AM so we would have to leave at like 5 AM or stay a night there. Memphis game is on a Thursday that would be difficult to make. Oklahoma game is at 5 PM on a Saturday so that looks like a good option.
    OU is at Intrust. Miss the Koch Arena environment,

Leave a comment:

• FadedCrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Memphis, Cincy, Houston, VCU, Ole Miss just to name a few. Even USF, Tulsa, ECU, Tulane, and UCF should be quality opponents. Take your pick.
    That VCU game is at 11 AM so we would have to leave at like 5 AM or stay a night there. Memphis game is on a Thursday that would be difficult to make. Oklahoma game is at 5 PM on a Saturday so that looks like a good option.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I'd recommend the Memphis game where the roof might be blown off Koch Arena...

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post
    I live in St. Louis so Wichita is a 6 hour drive for me, what game this year would you guys suggest I go to this year?
    I'd recommend the Memphis game where the roof might be blown off Koch Arena...

Leave a comment:

• FadedCrown
    replied
    I live in St. Louis so Wichita is a 6 hour drive for me, what game this year would you guys suggest I go to this year?

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WSUwatcher
    replied
    Those are some healthy prices. I remember when I first started buying season tickets, back at the beginning of the (Gene) Smithson era, I could get a whole season -- not just the non-conference games -- AND my required SASO donation for less than $350.

Times have certainly changed, and considering the direction the program has gone to justify the current prices, I'd say they've changed much for the better.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
    It didn't look like there were that many seats left marked at the scrimmage.
    I agree. I thought that as well

​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Windiwu
    replied
    It didn't look like there were that many seats left marked at the scrimmage.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

What are you saying is beginning?
    The season ticket structure outpricing the demand.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    What are you saying is beginning?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X