Spain

Black & Yellow Scrimmage - Canceled
    TBD

Not-So-Secret Scrimmage - Canceled
    TBD

Pre-season Charity/Exhibition Game - Canceled
    10/24/20 (Sat.) vs.Kansas State at InTrust Arena, Wichita, Kansas

Non-Conference Games
    11/22/20 (Sun.) vs Sam Houston State at Koch Arena, Wichita, Kansas - Canceled
    11/24/20 (Tue.) vs. Battle for Atlantis Opponent* in Paradise Island, Bahamas - Canceled
    11/25/20 (Wed.) vs. Battle for Atlantis Opponent* in Paradise Island, Bahamas - Canceled
    11/26/20 (Thu.) vs. Battle for Atlantis Opponent* in Paradise Island, Bahamas - Canceled

BAD BOY MOWERS CROSSOVER CLASSIC - Sinus Falls, South Dakota Sanford Pentagon Arena
    11/24/20 (Tue.) vs. Utah State
    11/25/20 (Wed.) vs. TBD
    11/26/20 (Thu.) vs. TBD

12/02/20 (Wed.) vs. North Texas State at Koch Arena, Wichita, Kansas - Canceled

12/02/20 (Wed.)vs. Oral Roberts at Koch Arena, Wichita, Kansas

12/06/20 (Sun) vs. Missouri at Koch Arena, Wichita, Kansas
    12/12/20 (Sat.) vs. Oklahoma State at Koch Arena, Wichita, Kansas
    12/15/20 (Tue.) vs. Oral Roberts at Koch Arena, Wichita, Kansas
    12/22/20 (Tue.) vs. Western Kentucky at Koch Arena, Wichita, Kansas
    01/02/21 (Sat.) at Mississippi in Oxford, Mississippi

??/??/20 (???.) vs Central Arkansas at Koch Arena, Wichita, Kansas

#12 TBD
    #13 TBD

*Battle for Atlantis Announced Teams:
    Creighton, Duke, Memphis, Ohio State, Texas A&M, Utah, West Virginia, and Wichita State.

Conference Games
    Central Florida
    Cincinnati
    East Carolina
    Houston
    Memphis
    SMU
    South Florida
    Temple
    Tulane
    Tulsa
    Last edited by WuShock Reaper; November 22, 2020, 10:27 AM.

Isnt there also a game with OU?

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
      Isnt there also a game with OU?
      Likely, but i don't think it's confirmed. This year is the last game of the current deal. I expect it to be continued though. Both sides have talked about how beneficial it is

Comment

Comment

According to the battle for Atlantis website the last team is Memphis

Comment

Originally posted by 12eagle View Post

"The Tigers are going back to the Bahamas. Memphis was announced as one of eight teams participating in the Battle 4 Atlantis on Paradise Island, Bahamas, in 2020. The annual eight-team tournament, which was founded in 2011, is set for Nov. 25-27."

https://www.commercialappeal.com/sto...20/4292641002/

Last edited by WuShock Reaper; February 20, 2020, 12:53 PM.

Comment

My money is on Nebraska for the Big 10 team. There would be some interesting other possibilities—Iowa, Purdue, Wisconsin or Illinois seem to be doable series.
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by 12eagle View Post
                Memphis is going, think Penny makes it? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                  My money is on Nebraska for the Big 10 team. There would be some interesting other possibilities—Iowa, Purdue, Wisconsin or Illinois seem to be doable series.
                  Doubt GGG would schedule them with Teddy Buckets there now. I guess they played OU, after AR left, so maybe it doesn't matter.

Comment

Wonder if we would only get Memphis once in conference play with the possibility of playing them in the B4A?

lots of familiar faces in that bracket...

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                      Wonder if we would only get Memphis once in conference play with the possibility of playing them in the B4A?

lots of familiar faces in that bracket...
                      I’d guess that WSU and Memphis will on opposite sides of the bracket, so just on straight numbers (without figuring up actual game outcome odds), there’d only be a 25% chance for that matchup to happen.
                      78-65

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                        Indiana is another possibility. We have a little relationship with their coach Miller against Dayton and Indiana.

Comment

I'm guessing Rutgers. Home and home gets Etienne back to New Jersey and Noah a few hours from home, something Gregg always loves to do.
                          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

How about Gonzaga? They came to Wichita a few years ago to play KSU. And that would get Stevenson home.

Comment

I'm guessing 6-19, 14th place Big 10 power Northwestern.

Comment

Working...
                              X