No announcement yet.

Fred VanVleet (2012-16) "Future" Shocker Sports Hall of Famer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FVV was among 15 players added to the USA Basketball prospective roster for the Olympics in Tokyo this summer. Granted there are now 57 names on the list that have to be cut down to 12 for the tournament, but still a very cool achievement for Fred!

New Orleans Pelicans star Zion Williamson was placed on Team USA's prospective roster for the Tokyo Olympics on Thursday, one of 15 names added as the team prepares for roster uncertainty as it heads into an unprecedented summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      I remember having the flu a few years back and I could feel it within me too (diahrea and vomiting) even more so than Covid this year. It's not reported very well that the Flu kills more people in FVV's age range (younger) than Covid, and fewer people that are older (65+ range). I think that most people of all ages believe that Covid is more dangerous. However, with a vaccine, flu could actually be more dangerous than Covid in the future, especially for younger adults and children.

Comment

Noticed the "survey" at the bottom of the article:

Who have the Raptors missed most of the players sidelined by COVID-19 protocols: (I rounded)

Fred VanVleet 79%

Pascal Siakam 11%

OG Anunoby 9%

two others 1%

Comment

• Lol he is insane. 0.4 secs

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
            Lol he is insane. 0.4 secs

Not human!!!

Comment

• LOL. I ever get tired of watching Fred.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                Lol he is insane. 0.4 secs

Wish he would have done that against Kentucky.
                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Weird Friday night game against the Warriors. Freddy has a bleh line (for him) playing just 19 minutes, 7 points, 1 board, 1 assist and +- of +17.

In the 2nd & 3rd quarters, the Raptors outscored Golden State 81-30. EIGHTY ONE TO THIRTY! 130-77 final.

Gary Trent Jr. scored 24 and had a +54!! But even more odd, to me at least, Stanley Johnson for Toronto managed a -7. How do you do that in 20 minutes for a team that wins by 53? If it was in 2 or 3 or even 5 minutes, ok.....but 20 minutes?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Weird Friday night game against the Warriors. Freddy has a bleh line (for him) playing just 19 minutes, 7 points, 1 board, 1 assist and +- of +17.

In the 2nd & 3rd quarters, the Raptors outscored Golden State 81-30. EIGHTY ONE TO THIRTY! 130-77 final.

Gary Trent Jr. scored 24 and had a +54!! But even more odd, to me at least, Stanley Johnson for Toronto managed a -7. How do you do that in 20 minutes for a team that wins by 53? If it was in 2 or 3 or even 5 minutes, ok.....but 20 minutes?
                    That is crazy. All of it.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• That game WAS a head scratcher

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Weird Friday night game against the Warriors. Freddy has a bleh line (for him) playing just 19 minutes, 7 points, 1 board, 1 assist and +- of +17.

Read on Facebook that Fred left the game with a hip flexor.
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Comment

• I saw the video. Didn't see Fred do anything but try to break it up. Ridiculous.

Comment

I saw the video. Didn't see Fred do anything but try to break it up. Ridiculous.
                              You cannot leave the bench for any reason during a court fight.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                              X