No announcement yet.

Fred VanVleet (2012-16) "Future" Shocker Sports Hall of Famer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess Coach Marshall knew what he was talking about when he said that FVV has mastered the game of basketball.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      He knew it was good as soon as he let it go!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

He knew it was good as soon as he let it go!
        I've seen him on several occasions work on those shots right after practices and pickup games. I bet he still does. Incredible work ethic that most people aren't thinking about when they see shots like this go down.
        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            Can we start a GoFundMe to make sure he doesn't go to the Knicks? Please?

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Can we start a GoFundMe to make sure he doesn't go to the Knicks? Please?
              I think FVV is smarter than that. I don't think he will seriously consider it. He will have other, equally or similar, attractive offers that will render any potential Knick offer moot. It won't be his only option.

Comment

I personally am hoping he goes to the Knicks... why not? Can go play in the greatest basketball stadium there is. As well as it's a no lose situation...he could be part of the team that turns Knicks history around, and if not...so what? He'll get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                  I personally am hoping he goes to the Knicks... why not? Can go play in the greatest basketball stadium there is. As well as it's a no lose situation...he could be part of the team that turns Knicks history around, and if not...so what? He'll get paid.
                  Fred's not a "so what, I got paid" kinda guy.

Comment

Ya, the Knicks are a complete train wreck and not something I would want any part of "turning around" if I were a youngish player about to get my first big contract and trying to win more ships.

Comment

• Fred likes to win, he's no fool

Comment

• Comment

• The Suns, Knicks and Pistons are reportedly some of the teams who will be interested in signing Fred VanVleet this off-season.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                            The Suns, Knicks and Pistons are reportedly some of the teams who will be interested in signing Fred VanVleet this off-season.

Comment

• Hey, if the Knicks want to turn things around at some point, Fred would be a good guy to change the culture and help them get there.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                                Hey, if the Knicks want to turn things around at some point, Fred would be a good guy to change the culture and help them get there.
                                As long as James Dolan has control of the Knicks, Fred should stay as far away as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X