Teddy Buckets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Buckets

Pretty sad that he made it through the entire season sitting out and now this happens. We may never see him in a Shocker uniform.

Sad news indeed, but that's life. Everyone will move forward, with or without one another.

Comment

Probably done if it is as bad or worse than it sounds. Wade and Gordon have to step up or DD plays minutes at PF.
      This would be a significant loss but it is what it is.

Comment

If it's true, he needs to be off the team. Sucks, but the program is more important.

Comment

Seems like the charges are being “stacked” and that most will either be dropped or reduced. Let the dust clear and i’m sure its nothing more than a fight with his ole’ lady or someone who thought she was and put the screws to him.

Not worried.. we all do stupid s.hit when we’re in our early 20s, most of us never get caught tho.

Comment

• martymoose
            martymoose commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope the charges aren't true...but I also hope most Shockernetters can't relate to the current charges as stupid s.hit they did in college.

• abdullah_sharif
            abdullah_sharif commented
            Editing a comment
            domestic violence no..... all sorts of other stuff yes.

Yes this is sad news. I know people are innocent until proven guilty, but this is not good given the obstacles and experiences Allen has faced. The shocks may have to move on and I think others will step up. It seems Allen''s prioties at this time should be something more than basketball.

Comment

Disappointing. Whether or not the charges turn out to be true, it's a good reminder not to take too much glee when this happens to other programs. As clean as the WSU program has been, eventually someone is going to come along (maybe Teddy if the allegations are true, maybe someone in the future if not) that will make some very poor decisions.

How the leader of a program handles the discipline side once they know the facts is key. I have full confidence Marshall will do the right thing when that time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              Disappointing. Whether or not the charges turn out to be true, it's a good reminder not to take too much glee when this happens to other programs. As clean as the WSU program has been, eventually someone is going to come along (maybe Teddy if the allegations are true, maybe someone in the future if not) that will make some very poor decisions.

How the leader of a program handles the discipline side once they know the facts is key. I have full confidence Marshall will do the right thing when that time comes.
              I don't think many take glee in what the other players have done. The glee is because we know certain schools basically condone it by not punishing it and therefore further runs their images into the ground.

For that sake, I hope our administration handles this appropriately.

Comment

I like all the facts to come out before I have a opinion
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                    I like all the facts to come out before I have a opinion
                    You are right Newshock1234. With so much good news happening to WSU in basketball and baseball this is such a guts punch to hear this for many of us. We must wait on all the evidence and facts before we rush to judgement.

Comment

File this under the nothing good happens after midnight tab. I wish the best for all involved.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Teddy Fukets more like it

Comment

Nice to see most of us not trying to Illinois State this and brush it off.

Not a good light to be in for Teddy. If this has legs to it, time to part ways.

What a waste.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

What’s the over/under on 3G’s blood pressure?

Comment

• RoyalShock
                              RoyalShock commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Administrating Angry
                          Working...
                          X