Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan
    replied
    As I see it, we really only have two knowns going into this season: 1) Jaime Echenique is effective and efficient on offense and also a good defender, and 2) Dexter Dennis is an efficient 3 point shooter and excellent defender

Early on, teams will be focusing their attention on these two players. We need consistent scoring and distribution from the point guard position, we need our SG to be a serious scoring threat from 3 and we need help in the post from the 4 spot, preferably a guy that can stretch the floor on offense. We have potential to fill these holes, but the guys we will rely on need to improve their games from last year. The good news is that the biggest improvement are usually made from year 1 to year 2. I’m expecting big jumps mostly from Burton and Stevenson. We also need better slashing to the basket from Dexter. If we can have a pleasant surprise from any of the others it will make us an NCAA Tourney contender.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    Should we see a doctor if it lasts more than 4 hours?

Leave a comment:

• shockrah
    replied
    Yellow Fever has spread to Joklahoma!

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    I am not embarrassed or afraid to admit that I have yellow fever.:p

Leave a comment:

• atlwsu
    replied
    SN is the only think I check more often than the markets. I hope the Shockers do as well as my investments have done so far this year -FF

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    commented on 's reply
    If I missed anyone please let me know.

• Horn28Clem30
    replied
    Iowa as well!

Leave a comment:

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    ...it's here in Arizona already too!

Leave a comment:

• California Shocker
    replied
    Whatever that disease is, it has already spread to Southern California .

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    commented on 's reply
    I'm no doctor, but it may be Yellow Fever.

• Kung Wu
    commented on 's reply
    Tell your friend, it's perfectly normal, and perfectly healthy.

• Wooglin
    replied
    Is it OCD when someone checks SN 11 times a day or is it desperate attempt for any news about the Shocks? Asking for a friend.

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Has anyone seen what the shockers look like after summer workouts? The only one I have seen is E. Stevenson. He definitely lost the weight he was shooting for.

Leave a comment:

• Wuzee
    commented on 's reply
    Then post what he tells you here, paraphrased and prefaced with the smokescreen line "So I had this weird dream about Shocker Basketball last night, and in it ..."

• Rocky Mountain Shock
    commented on 's reply
    Alright, I'll bite. PM sent.
Working...
X