Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wufan
    commented on 's reply
    A healthy Udeze means that maybe IPBC or JE can play the 4.

• ShockTalk
    commented on 's reply
    I agree pin. From everything I've seen, Mo is a 5, end of story. IPBC, as a big man, has many more tools to be able to play the 4. With Wade, Gordon, Bilua, and Dennis as 4s or able to play the 4 is another reason I wouldn't expect Mo at the 4. That's not to say Gordon or Bilua may be more likely to RS than Udeze, but it is mostly dependent on Mo being game shape ready more than it is to say he's "now healthy". My understanding was that in the late summer there were still things, on and off the court, Mo was not yet doing.

• pinstripers
    commented on 's reply
    I can't see that at all

• Wuzee
    replied
    https://goshockers.com/news/2019/9/2...mer-hours.aspx

" ... Wichita State's big men should match up with almost any in the nation. They are large and numerous, numerous enough that Marshall mentioned redshirting one of his big men.

Echenique and Midtgaard improved throughout last season and both played well in the NIT in the post. Returners such as Isaiah Poor Bear Chandler and Morris Udeze, now healthy after missing part of last season with a shoulder injury, are also in the picture. ..."

I think many of us were expecting Morris to be the redshirt. But if he's healthy he's another option at the 4.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. I don’t think that will be the case.

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    Etienne is going to play. I know that much.

(Not that that's earth-shattering news for anyone here).
    Nm

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    commented on 's reply
    Common, I was hoping to see Greg "The Hitman" Williams MC the scrimmage...

• asiseeit
    replied
    I can't wait for 10/5 as I am excited to see/evaluate TE, GS, NF, AG, Bilau and Busse, as well as, the health of our
    big guys. Hope it's a longer scrimmage than we have had in the past without all the side shows.

Leave a comment:

• Wuzee
    commented on 's reply
    OK then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Etienne is going to play. I know that much.

(Not that that's earth-shattering news for anyone here).

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    You'd never know Midtgaard put on weight. He is mobile and looks very good. Jamie looks fantastic. I would be stunned if we don't see those 2 on the court at the same time on more than just the odd occasion, but you never know until it happens.
    Man! After reading your post it looks like you have seen some of the guys play. Don't tease me. That's not fair. I have to wait until the scrimage.

:tyrone:

Leave a comment:

• Topshock
    commented on 's reply
    I'd be stunned if we did on more than just the odd occasion but it wouldn't be the first time.

• Topshock
    commented on 's reply
    NM

• Kung Wu
    commented on 's reply
    No way Burton shows up out of shape. If he put on any weight, it's positive weight, imho.

• Kung Wu
    commented on 's reply
    nm
Working...
X