Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double dribble
    commented on 's reply
    I heard that Tyrone Shoelace was at the Shoxlax retirement party?
    Where was my invite?

• Aargh
    replied
    Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Not necessarily scrimmage related, but I would expect some 21’ offers to come out of this weekend and maybe a 20’ or two.

Lots of players to like.
    Is this for players we wouldn't have previously touched with a 10' pole?

Leave a comment:

• pogo
    replied
    Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Not necessarily scrimmage related, but I would expect some 21’ offers to come out of this weekend and maybe a 20’ or two.

Lots of players to like.
    So is this in code? Little disappointing you didn’t invite ALLof Shocker Net to your retirement party

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied

Lots of players to like.

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    That's a really impressive dunk. It reminded me of CJ Keyser. I wonder if Dexter has improved his handling of the ball this summer? Go shocks.

Leave a comment:

• another shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
    he even finished with a tomahawk dunk. aac message board blowhards should like that one.

Leave a comment:

• Bluzrover
    replied
    Just think, in a year or two we’ll have a Final Four floor to practice on after we win the first of our Natty’s!

Leave a comment:

• Wuzee
    commented on 's reply
    My understanding is that there was extensive water damage in the practice facility that required completely replacing the gym floor and other major repairs. Normally, the floors are in both the practice gym and the arena are just stripped and refinished each year, which takes a week or so. This is an all summer project.

• Aargh
    commented on 's reply
    That is a crazy hard dunk. He's got to catch in a somewhat unpredictable location and in mid-air switch the ball into his right hand and make the dunk. That's some fast reflexes and some incredible coordination in mid-air in a split second to pull it off.

• WstateU
    commented on 's reply
    They/we need to continue to update/remodel/upgrade the practice gym every 2-3 years with state of the art graphics, banners, etc. Let’s face it, it’s an ‘arms race’ and we can’t afford to fall behind. Keep stoking the fire!

• ArtVandalay
    commented on 's reply
    You can see the new 3 point line is taped on the floor here. Perhaps they are redoing the practice gym first.

• shoxlax
    replied
    They are doing something to the practice facility rendering it unusable for awhile. So the men’s team, women’s team and volleyball camps are getting time slots on the court now. May be a run or two at a local high school or even the Heskett. Coaches are recruiting this weekend, I believe?

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    commented on 's reply
    Try this link:

• ArtVandalay
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WuShock Reaper
    replied
    [TWEET]https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/status/1149434105362309120?s=20[TWEET]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X