Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cdizzle
    commented on 's reply
    FVV was and is a brick. He can't jump 12' in the air. Most other aspects of his athletic ability are and have been underrated.

• Jhook89
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post

Wouldn’t be surprised by any combo.
    You’re telling me if they roll Midtgaard out at the point you wouldn’t be a little surprised?

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    commented on 's reply
    4* recruit means he's a "fairly" well-regarded player. Just sayin'.

• WSUwatcher
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like the work is already underway if he's up to 165 and rising. He'll probably never be a brick like FVV was, but he won't be a complete stick either as some have feared.

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I'm not. Noah had a pretty good AAU showing over the last year.

And wasn't his high school team a top 10 team? If so, they had to play against pretty good competition I would imagine.
    Noah is talented and has intangibles. His body needs work.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Not that I am accusing anybody of it but do not sleep on the duo of NF and JB at the point.
    I'm not. Noah had a pretty good AAU showing over the last year.

And wasn't his high school team a top 10 team? If so, they had to play against pretty good competition I would imagine.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Not that I am accusing anybody of it but do not sleep on the duo of NF and JB at the point.
    ‘He can sleep all he wants to now’ - FVV

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Wouldn’t be surprised by any combo.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    In previous articles, Sherfield has been compared to FVV. He’s not a freak athlete like Etienne but he has other intangibles.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    It sounds like GGG sees him being able to compete for minutes. He said that Grant Sherfield was much more athletic than advertised during workouts earlier this summer. Maybe he will play Eric more at the 3 this year backing up Dennis. He played there quite a bit last February and March. This article is hardly an official release from the coaching staff on how they envision this year's playing time.

I think that I will wait until we get much more information than an article from Rosenboom to declare playing time for anyone.

Leave a comment:

• Bluzrover
    replied
    Interesting that Sherfield's conditioning isn't quite what KR believes it needs to be. I'm hoping that's the only thing that is holding him back from minutes on the court this season.

Great news on MU's progress from his shoulder injury. I still believe the young man would benefit from a redshirt year. There just aren't enough minutes to go around this coming season and 3G has built a roster that has very few weak spots. If we were still in the Valley, the top 9 in the rotation would be sitting on the bench for most of the 2nd half of games...

Leave a comment:

• Jhook89
    replied
    I think they should start including coach in these weight articles. What are his goals for the summer? What’s his coaching weight going to be next season?

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Noah being mentioned as a leader by KR. HCGM also commented on this when he signed. Kid is a winner!

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, "6 inches"! That's impressive...

Working...
X