No announcement yet.

2019-20 Media Love Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CJ does solid work and seems to be balanced and able to write objectively as can be seen in his Mailbag piece also released today.

Comment

Thanks alot. I wanted to read the whole thing so bad I signed up for the subscription. I wanted to for several months now and finally pulled the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        Thanks alot. I wanted to read the whole thing so bad I signed up for the subscription. I wanted to for several months now and finally pulled the trigger.
        For us cheapskates, spill the beans...who made the cut and who didn't?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

For us cheapskates, spill the beans...who made the cut and who didn't?
          Fred VanVleet and Cleanthony Early lead our team of the best Shockers since 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
            I said, I was a cheapskate!

Comment

Don’t look now but Early made the overall all decade team posted by Dana O’Neill today.

Comment

Fred, Ron, Shamet, Early, Stutz

Ragland, Murry, Cotton, McDuffie, Hall

That’s my team.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Fred, Ron, Cle, Shaq, Landry

Ragland, Cotton, McDuffie, Hall, Stutz
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

At least the shocks got a chance to still get some quality non conference wins.

Comment

We don't have football so I thought I should post here. Army vs Navy coming up this weekend. I will be rooting for Navy. Love that quote in 2016 pre game video. " It's the only game where everybody playing in it is willing to die for everybody that is watching it. Go Navy.

Comment

“No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.”

- General Patton

Go Army! Beat Navy!

Airborne, All the Way!

Comment

This game has often been one of those whereby winning makes one of the school's entire season no matter how many losses they had. GO Army!

Comment

Go Navy

Comment

Hooyah Navy!

Comment

The Army really took it on the chin during the Viet Nam era...was more problematic than any other branch of the service by late in the war. And maybe that spilled over to football over time. Hopefully they can eventually bring their program back to some kind of long term parity with Navy and Air Force... so go Army and make it a good game.

Comment

Working...
                                X