Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Crossover Classic (formerly Battle 4 Atlantis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
    Nobody who tested positive when landing in SD contracted the virus during the flight. It’s not like Kemnitz breathed on a player during the 2 hour flight and caused the player to test positive. As posters, start thinking before you post stupid stuff like this that then leads to more speculation and accusations about irresponsible actions. Jeez.
    Obviously not. Whoever tested positive was infected days before they ever stepped on the plane.

I think the point is that per the rules of the tournament the entire team is disqualified if any member of their travel party tested positive upon arrival.

WSU knew that and I don’t believe that the leadership is so incompetent that they would risk participation just to bring along non-essential members.

It sucks but I don’t see the point of throwing around blame or yelling at each other (although I’m certainly guilty of it). We’re in uncertain times and we’re all just trying to do our best to stay safe but also enjoy life as much as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
      Nobody who tested positive when landing in SD contracted the virus during the flight. It’s not like Kemnitz breathed on a player during the 2 hour flight and caused the player to test positive. As posters, start thinking before you post stupid stuff like this that then leads to more speculation and accusations about irresponsible actions. Jeez.
      I don't think anyone is saying that .. just saying minimizing the number of people in contact with players/coaches should be priority. They may not have been the reason they tested positive in SD, but could be the reason they test positive next week.

Comment

• Watching the Memphis vs. St. Mary's game and man this is depressing that the Shox won't get the opportunity to compete.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Watching the Memphis vs. St. Mary's game and man this is depressing that the Shox won't get the opportunity to compete.
          Jefferies had his jersey on backwards! LMAO

Comment

• Memphis looks really bad on offense. Wild and undisciplined. St. Mary's is taking it to them so far.

Comment

• Study on mask efficacy in Kansas: https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/20/healt...ess/index.html

Having lived in New York City all last spring, I believe masks helped turned the corner here. Not that my opinion matters, but look at studies by epidemiologist and others who study viruses and their spread. They might disagree on the details (is wearer protected moderately or minimally) but there is pretty close to a scientific consensus that mask use decreases spread to others and that widespread use mitigates a virus that is highly communicable.
              Last edited by MadaboutWu; November 25, 2020, 06:48 PM.
              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Welcome to the Crossover Classic, brought to you by Bad Boy Mowers, check out their line of outdoor mowers, and Manscaped, in case you want to do a little mowing inside.

And from the you can't make this up department - from the actual press release of Manscaped sponsoring the event - https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...1124006026/en/

“Below-the-waist grooming and planning a college basketball tournament during a pandemic have a lot in common. It takes the rights tools (and tests) to pull it off successfully,” said Lea Miller-Tooley, Tournament Director. “We are proud to partner with MANSCAPED and appreciate their involvement and support of the Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic.”
                Last edited by Ted Lasso's Neighbor; November 25, 2020, 01:53 PM.
                Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Memphis turns it on and is up 42 - 26 at the half. Boogie Ellis with a half court three at the halftime buzzer.

Comment

• WKU takes down NIU 93-87.

Comment

• I’m so hacked off the Shocks aren’t playing in about an hour tonight, that I could bite thru nails.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        WKU takes down NIU 93-87.
                        20 of UNIs 29 made shots were 3s .... They shot 39 threes

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Jefferies had his jersey on backwards! LMAO
                          Hahahahahahahaha... Think the players are hittin' the spliff much over there in Memphis?

Comment

• Utah State is beating the wrong yellow and black.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Hahahahahahahaha... Think the players are hittin' the spliff much over there in Memphis?
                              Was hilarious. Came out on the floor with his name across his chest. Refs made him put it on correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Was hilarious. Came out on the floor with his name across his chest. Refs made him put it on correctly.
                                I guess he took the saying " its not the name on the back but the name on the front" to heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X