2019-20 National Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Losing at home to VCU? Sorry, I just don’t see that happening.
    Agreed, I'm more worried about OU than VCU. Kruger just seems to know how to get his team to play against WSU. Add to that Reaves familiarity with WSU's system and motivation plus WSU might come in a little too confident after OSU and it's a recipe for a let down.

Comment

• I'm 8-0 so far on my predictions so I am due to be wrong. I think we will win one of them and I think VCU is the better team but
      I also know we will be tough to beat on our home floor. Just my gut feel as of right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Losing at home to VCU? Sorry, I just don’t see that happening.
        Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
        I'm 8-0 so far on my predictions so I am due to be wrong. I think we will win one of them and I think VCU is the better team but
        I also know we will be tough to beat on our home floor. Just my gut feel as of right now.
        They've done it before. And as asiseeit said, I believe VCU is the better team. Hopefully, we'll have a little added incentive against OU.

Comment

• For me it's hard to say who is better between OU and VCU. OU has wins over Minnesota and Oregon State. VCU has a win over LSU and close loss at Tennessee. They both played North Texas State and they both won close games. All I know is that both teams crushed us last year. Shocks better be coming to play both of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
            For me it's hard to say who is better between OU and VCU. OU has wins over Minnesota and Oregon State. VCU has a win over LSU and close loss at Tennessee. They both played North Texas State and they both won close games. All I know is that both teams crushed us last year. Shocks better be coming to play both of them.
            They are about equal, and we are favored to win both by 4 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

They are about equal, and we are favored to win both by 4 points.
              Is it Vegas that says the shocks are favored? IIf so, have never understood how they predict and I certainly don't trust them. Every time I been in Vegas I lost money.

Comment

Is it Vegas that says the shocks are favored? IIf so, have never understood how they predict and I certainly don't trust them. Every time I been in Vegas I lost money.
                I use KenPom, you have to have a subscription though.

Comment

OK . Thanks.

Comment

Yup KenPom has them ranked 41 and 42, so nearly identical

Comment

All I know is that both teams crushed us last year. Shocks better be coming to play both of them.
                      we were terrible last year at this point. I don't give last years results any credence.

Comment

For me it's hard to say who is better between OU and VCU. OU has wins over Minnesota and Oregon State. VCU has a win over LSU and close loss at Tennessee. They both played North Texas State and they both won close games. All I know is that both teams crushed us last year. Shocks better be coming to play both of them.
                        Minnesota and Oregon State suck. I'd say VCU is the better and "scarier" opponent at this point. That doesn't mean OU can't beat us but VCU is definitely a less favorable matchup of the two.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Vegas is doing exactly what they want you to do; bet and lose money. They peg the lines to get even money flowing on both sides. They're pretty good at it.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• KenPom 36
                            RPI Realtime 32
                            Sagarin 25
                            Nolan 47
                            Haslametrics 17
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• From the few ballots I've seen posted tonight... Don't expect much love for WSU in the rankings tomorrow. Even though the resume is better than some ranked teams

Comment

• There's zero doubt in my mind that UNC will get more votes than us. #Booshite

Comment

Working...
                                X