X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunardi/ESPN 6 seed
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Cincinnati, Houston and Temple need to up their games. UGonn I don't care about or their fan base. Nothing but big east sycophants

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
        Cincinnati, Houston and Temple need to up their games. UGonn I don't care about or their fan base. Nothing but big east sycophants
        Temple was a conference pick for 7th in the AAC preseason poll. At 8-3 so far, they're probably pulling their weight. Won at USC, 1 point loss to Miami, close loss to Maryland, and walk all over A&M.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Temple was a conference pick for 7th in the AAC preseason poll. At 8-3 so far, they're probably pulling their weight. Won at USC, 1 point loss to Miami, close loss to Maryland, and walk all over A&M.
          From what I have seen of Temple I think they will be a very tough challenge for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

It is nice. Means we've earned it. Not just got it because the name on our jersey. Respect.
            According to the NCAA's own metric what we've earned to this point is a 3 seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
              Cincinnati, Houston and Temple need to up their games. UGonn I don't care about or their fan base. Nothing but big east sycophants
              I agree about the UCONN fan base. All they talk about now is the Big East. The Big East this, the big east that. So sick of their crybaby attitude. And lets not forget that AAC was holding them back. What a bunch of bullsht.

Comment

• you know, the ncaa created the net to ignore it in march, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
                  you know, the ncaa created the net to ignore it in march, right?
                  No, no. They'll use it. Just in some ridiculously convoluted fashion that makes no sense other than to justify their own ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

No, no. They'll use it. Just in some ridiculously convoluted fashion that makes no sense other than to justify their own ends.
                    It is CBS' Tourney after all. They can invite whoever they want to invite. Or not invite. Make no mistake about it it IS a popularity contest when it comes to being selected on Sunday in March.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker(1) View Post

It is CBS' Tourney after all. They can invite whoever they want to invite. Or not invite. Make no mistake about it it IS a popularity contest when it comes to being selected on Sunday in March.
                      At least it's better than the College Football Playoff that's 100% popularity contest. At least you can guarantee you will be selected in CBB by winning

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

At least it's better than the College Football Playoff that's 100% popularity contest. At least you can guarantee you will be selected in CBB by winning
                        Agreed. College football is the biggest joke/sham running.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 6 seed according to Bracketville. 3 from the AAC ( WSU, UH and Memphis).
                          Welcome to Bracketville's home for Bracketology. This is where you will find bracket projections for the 2019 NCAA Tournament. At the time of publication (update) the bracket reflects an overview of where the NCAA landscape currently stands.  Thank you for your continued interest. Teams in all CAPS reflect automatic bid (exceptions made to traditional teams…

Comment

• Gee, it shouold be fairly easy to pick the 2019 tournament.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              Gee, it shouold be fairly easy to pick the 2019 tournament.

LOL. Bet I can determine the winner.

Comment

• BracketMatrix has already compiled 34 different brackets. AAC in decent shape for 3 bids.

Comment

Working...
                                X