2019-20 schedule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post

So we have sold less than 100 seats in 3 weeks?. If that is truly the case, what does that say about the state of our program?
    I'm wondering if the "released lower bowl seats" were being counted previously as owners of those seats (not necessarily Shocker fans) didn't commit to using them by a certain time.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
      Upper deck tickets not in the baseline area for my family of 4 would cost $140. That's including fees of $28. Pretty pricey.
      I'm not sure 4 tickets to an NBA game in the lower bowl would cost that much.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I'm wondering if the "released lower bowl seats" were being counted previously as owners of those seats (not necessarily Shocker fans) didn't commit to using them by a certain time.
        They usually put "holds" on blocks of seats for various reasons. It's the same for concerts too. When they don't need that block of "back-ups" anymore, they release them to the general public usually a week or two before the event.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Upper deck tickets not in the baseline area for my family of 4 would cost $140. That's including fees of $28. Pretty pricey.
          Question as I no longer live in Wichita. Does IBA charge the fees if you go down to the box office to buy the tickets? I know here in San Diego, if you go to the arena they do not charge the fees. Could be a way to save $28.

Besides that, $35 per ticket does not seem outrageously pricey to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I'm not sure 4 tickets to an NBA game in the lower bowl would cost that much.
            I can tell you yes they would, unless it is the Cavaliers or some BS team. $35 per ticket is not that pricey, IMO.

Comment

Also, not sure where you were looking but I went through the IBA website and found plenty of sections with 4 seats together for $18 per ticket.

Comment

• I'm guessing MikeKennedyRulZ that you are use to much higher prices living in California. So, yeah, $35 a pop is probably nothing to you, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                  I'm guessing MikeKennedyRulZ that you are use to much higher prices living in California. So, yeah, $35 a pop is probably nothing to you, IMO.
                  That's not necessarily true. But, for off campus high profile games, it's not unusual for tickets to be a bit more. Like I said, if you go to the box office that cuts it down to $28 per ticket. And, I saw tickets on the IBA website for $18.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Also, not sure where you were looking but I went through the IBA website and found plenty of sections with 4 seats together for $18 per ticket.
                    He did also say "Upper deck tickets not in the baseline area.."
                    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post

So we have sold less than 100 seats in 3 weeks?. If that is truly the case, what does that say about the state of our program?
                      Like Fever said, several blocks have been released. Seemed to be about 200 tickets that were released, so less than 300 tickets sold in three weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Question as I no longer live in Wichita. Does IBA charge the fees if you go down to the box office to buy the tickets? I know here in San Diego, if you go to the arena they do not charge the fees. Could be a way to save $28.

Besides that, $35 per ticket does not seem outrageously pricey to me.
                        No they do not charge fees if you go to the box office. My front row of the Upper deck center court were 38 each total ... that's not bad at all.

Comment

if you buy at the window there are zero fees.

should have read earlier responses. Ignore

Comment

• Some of you guys need serious perspective on ticket prices.

Denver Nuggets lower bowl tickets can be as high as $300 per seat. Virtually all are over $100. Upper bowl (quite literally nosebleed here) can be as high as $60--some are lower priced $20-30ish but are hard to get. I don't even want to tell you what club level is because I don't want to be responsible for the aneurysm you'd suffer.

So when some of us out of towners think $35 is a screaming deal and you can only complain, maybe you'll understand how spoiled you sound to us.

I'll be back in town for the IBA game. My brother and I are getting lower bowl tickets. Money well spent in my opinion to see my beloved Shocks.
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                              Some of you guys need serious perspective on ticket prices.

Denver Nuggets lower bowl tickets can be as high as $300 per seat. Virtually all are over $100. Upper bowl (quite literally nosebleed here) can be as high as $60--some are lower priced $20-30ish but are hard to get. I don't even want to tell you what club level is because I don't want to be responsible for the aneurysm you'd suffer.

So when some of us out of towners think $35 is a screaming deal and you can only complain, maybe you'll understand how spoiled you sound to us.

I'll be back in town for the IBA game. My brother and I are getting lower bowl tickets. Money well spent in my opinion to see my beloved Shocks.
                              Glad you're well off RMS. Also glad the Nuggets dont play Central Arkansas.

Denver also has 3 million ppl to fill 20k seats. ICT has 500k to fill 15k.

Maybe you can start a charter service and fly all Denver area alumni into town for free since its so cheap and easy for you.
                              Last edited by NCAABound; December 7, 2019, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                                Some of you guys need serious perspective on ticket prices.

Kinda gotta call BS on the "Virtually all are over $100. I visit Denver a few times a year, take in an occasional Nugget game and have paid as little as ten bucks for a lower level corner seat. Usually, about $25 or so after fees. Yes, prime seats are through the roof, but a decent lower level seat won't break the bank. They are almost always midweek games, so that may have something to do with it. Nosebleeds there are also bargains midweek.
                                Attached Files
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X