X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How lucky can you get?!?!
    The Assman

Comment

• Never would have got to that point had UCF not screwed up that lob. Huge 5 point swing. They have nobody to blame but themselves. Make the easy damn play!!

Comment

• wusphlash
        wusphlash commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep

• I mean could it end any other way? Serious question.

Comment

• Special effort by UCF and they have nothing to hang their heads about. Spectacular effort. Deserved to win.

Comment

• That has to be the closest loss I've ever seen, down to the potential game winning tip missing by a fraction of an inch.
          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Let the narrative continue. American still looking for that signature win in the tournament.

Comment

• - Missed Alley-Oop
              - Duke, shitty at 3s, makes 3
              - Zion charges Taylor, instead gets an and-1
              - missed FT bad, Barrett pushes off gets putback
              - Taylor fouled on shot, Dawkins barely misses put back.
              The Assman

Comment

• The American was represented incredibly well. Tough loss. Name a big 12 team that would have played that well?

Comment

• Maizerunner08
                  Maizerunner08 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think we would all agree with that. However, the national narrative isn’t going to change until we win some of these games.

• IndianaShocker
                  IndianaShocker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nah. AAC fans want a signature win, true. There's not a narrative that I've heard saying we can't or won't. However, we have suffered the most crushing losses now in back 2 back tourneys. Those losses have zero to do with Houston & UCF being members of the AAC however.

• Maizerunner08
                  Maizerunner08 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just want to see the American get the same respect as the BE. Because honestly, this season I would argue the American was better...but I never heard that discussed.

• Go Houston!
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Duke got away with 2 obvious fouls to win. So sick of this crap.

Comment

• I feel so bad for UCF. It’s hard believe bad calls are innocent when they go in the favor of certain teams all the time. Obvious charge and push off calls but Zion in his infinite greatness gets the call. If only they hadn’t missed the lob or if Tacko hadn’t let them grab an offensive rebound (which should never happen against him) it might be a better outcome. Great effort by the Knights though.

Comment

• One hellova game... was like I was cheering for the Shockers.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• UCF blew it, even when it was 8 on 5, they still had a chance to win this game numerous times. Hit your free throws, Tacko is a huge presence but his manual dexterity is awful - he needs to grab a rebound, that alley-oop looked like it was shot out of a canon and the reason why the guy couldn't handle it, and everyone knows that you have to be strong and block out in the lane on a must rebound. So pissed right now.

Comment

• Feel bad for UCF. Balled out tonight.

Some unfortunate luck in the last two minutes killed them.

Anyone of those 6 or 7 things go their way, it’s the upset of the tournament.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Sadly, the S16 is looking very P5...as in all P5 minus ‘Zaga

Comment

Working...
                            X