No announcement yet.

Official NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder: Per Article 5, Section 2, Paragraph 10...it is an NCAA rule that Kentucky gets every call the last 10 minutes of each game they play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
      Congrats to Liberty! First tournament win ever. On another note, bad year to be a 5 seed.
      All four #5 seeds should have lost NM State crapped the bed as we all know what happened there.
      2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
      2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
      2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
      2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
      The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
        Maybe that is why Kentucky won they thought they were playing Wichita State in the big dance again.
        2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
        2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
        2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
        2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
        The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Love seeing Maryland lose in heart-breaking fashion, but definitely not an LSU fan either.

It's not like this Sweet 16 is gonna count for them anyways.
          Good lord, Turg is breaking down and almost bawling with his eyes on the floor in a post game interview. C’mon man!! Never show weakness even in defeat.

Comment

• shockerfanmas
            shockerfanmas commented
            Editing a comment
            Tell that to every other player or coach that has done that. Come on man it's called emotion. It's part of the game and happens at pretty much every level

• He looks old and worn out. Frankly, he looks broken. Do you want your kid to play for him? No thanks.

Comment

• I haven’t watched Murray State play this season other than bits and pieces of their first round W and their game right now. But from what I’ve seen, Ja Morant is a garbage defender. He doesn’t even try to stop the dribble drive. Maybe I just haven’t watched him enough. But for as talented as he is offensively he seems to be equally nonchalant on defense.
            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• choida
              choida commented
              Editing a comment
              That's why he is perfect for the NBA...duh

• I was commenting to my wife how mad we would be at McDuffie if he went 0-15

Comment

• Well the midmajor pool is quickly shrinking.

Comment

• Turg not making in-game adjustments. Again.

Comment

• WuShock16
                  WuShock16 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Disagree...at least for today. Down 15, he started using a zone, and LSU went ice cold on offense, allowing Maryland to rally.

There was an LSU possession with Maryland led by 2 with a minute-ish remaining. I told my wife that Maryland would win with a stop and a score. They got the stop but couldn’t grab a rebound.

The Terps had opportunities...just couldn’t ultimately get enough for the win.

• The Zags just exorcised their Salt Lake City demons.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                  The Zags just exorcised their Salt Lake City demons.
                  I believe they were there 2 years ago when they went all the way to the title game.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post

Maybe that is why Kentucky won they thought they were playing Wichita State in the big dance again.
                    And maybe UK will lose next weekend and all of their fans will blame it on the officiating and then call up some officials and make death threats again.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Purdue is just humiliating Nova. The Bleast was not terribly impressive this tournament.

Comment

• When I watched them play in Charleston, I thought Va Tech and Purdue were both Sweet 16 caliber teams.

Comment

• I never thought I would root for Bruce Pearl but yet here I am...

Comment

• WuDrWu
                            WuDrWu commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That makes 2 of us.......at least.
                        Working...
                        X