No announcement yet.

Official NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it was fun while it lasted. I’m sure Bill Walton is making duck noises somewhere right now.

Comment

• Oregon has some Bags on their squad....
      The Assman

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

• 1972Shocker
          1972Shocker commented
          Editing a comment
          I have to say I am feeling their pain.

• WstateU
          WstateU commented
          Editing a comment
          I took their loss pretty hard myself; thought I’d grown out of that stage of my life. :(

• Question for you serious gamblers. My imperfect bracket has ended up with all 16 Sweet Sixteen teams. What would Vegas give oddswise?
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Going to be some great games moving forward. I'm pumped. Love March Madness, love basketball. Could care less who is playing, basketball is my 2nd favorite Sport, behind baseball. Gonna be watching to the end.

Comment

• Games are finally getting close
            The Assman

Comment

• This is a hell of a game!!

Comment

• Painter is a douche
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• This is crazy

Comment

• These dudes are trading big shot after big shot

Comment

• It was almost like he played it that high off the glass on purpose. That was played perfectly by the rebounder who dunked for Tenn.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I thought the same thing. Looked like a planned play to me.

Comment

• Did the ball go off Edwards foot at the end of regulation?

Ref obviously didn’t have a good angle to tell for sure.
                          The Assman

Comment

• ShockerPrez
                            ShockerPrez commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No, one angle looked like it might have, but the angle from half court cleary shows it didn't

• Somebody put lids on the baskets in the Michigan/Tech game. Kinda brutal to watch.
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• I wonder what the record is for lowest scoring half in tournament history?
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                            X