Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

And a broken hand is a fluke thing.
    I'm curious how these types of injuries occur. Do they typically happen on dunks?

Comment

I believe it occurred when JE was taking a charge
      The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

I'm curious how these types of injuries occur. Do they typically happen on dunks?
        Lots of ways it can happen of course, but I would guess that many happen trying to break a fall.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Idk if any of you follow JE on Instagram, but he just posted a pic of himself on his story with the Eminem song “without me”. The chorus goes something like this “ GUESS WHOSE BACK? BACK AGAIN!”

I have a good feeling about this

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1388 View Post
            Idk if any of you follow JE on Instagram, but he just posted a pic of himself on his story with the Eminem song “without me”. The chorus goes something like this “ GUESS WHOSE BACK? BACK AGAIN!”

I have a good feeling about this
            Jaime is now the center of attention, back for the winter.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Looks like all the pieces are coming back in place. Coach Marshall, work your magic and let’s shock som effers the next couple of years!

Comment

Perfect. Knock the rust off before South Carolina!

Comment

To be fair, before we get too ahead of ourselves...*wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Let's just say I would not be surprised if he played tomorrow.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

You certainly wouldn’t want to broadcast to your next opponent that your star center will be playing. Best to keep them guessing.

I’d also think you’d want to shake the rust off said star center against ORU rather than an SEC opponent.
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                      You certainly wouldn’t want to broadcast to your next opponent that your star center will be playing. Best to keep them guessing.

I’d also think you’d want to shake the rust off said star center against ORU rather than an SEC opponent.
                      This .. if he's cleared .. maybe bring him in for 5-10 min just to get some game flow before SC

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

J"Echenique practiced in full on Friday and I'm told he will make his season debut today for the Shockers against Oral Roberts after missing the last 4 weeks with a broken left hand.

This post from his Instagram seems to confirm it. h//t.co/33qXeey1Qo"

Comment

Good news!

Comment

Ahhh to be young again. Bones healing in 4 weeks and stuff. That's great news! Go SHOCKS!!!
                              FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X