Jaime Echenique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    Good having the big fella back. Hopefully we can win two more with limited minutes from him. Protect that hand!
    Bump.

Comment

• With big Ech back in his groove, and getting named to the AAC weekly honor roll, I wanted to pop a question and see what y'all think.

With Wiseman no longer around, is JE THE premiere big man in the American?? Prior to the season, I thought our big man core, especially Ech, has the most ability to match up with Memphis.

Watching him out there (outside of foul stuff), I have a hard time believing that any other AAC bigs can match up to his all around game. With the best group of back up bigs allowing him to play his style, and able to sit if he needs, I just think he will be the top dog down low during AAC play.

just my opinion, curious to hear yours, but man this dude is 2LtQ....hey hey

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocknroll33 View Post
        With big Ech back in his groove, and getting named to the AAC weekly honor roll, I wanted to pop a question and see what y'all think.

With Wiseman no longer around, is JE THE premiere big man in the American?? Prior to the season, I thought our big man core, especially Ech, has the most ability to match up with Memphis.

Watching him out there (outside of foul stuff), I have a hard time believing that any other AAC bigs can match up to his all around game. With the best group of back up bigs allowing him to play his style, and able to sit if he needs, I just think he will be the top dog down low during AAC play.

just my opinion, curious to hear yours, but man this dude is 2LtQ....hey hey
        He's probably the best true big in the league. There are good bigs in the league though. Houstons bigs are pretty good, precious from Memphis is pretty good. Carlton from UCONN is heavily improved. They all seem to play in a different manner than Jaime though.

​​​

Comment

Working...
        X