Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just play smart and have a great day..

Comment

My guess is he will get some minutes today.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        If Etch is unable to recover from this injury, perhaps he could apply for a medical redshirt and return next year. That would give us the next few months to find out information regarding his condition.
        Except that the scholarship he's using this year will be used by JaDun next year. Unless someone transfers, which is usually the case.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
          Unless someone transfers, which is usually the case.
          I like that we now have to clarify that tidbit so we don’t get a stream of naysayers pointing it out; not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

I like that we now have to clarify that tidbit so we don’t get a stream of naysayers pointing it out; not that there’s anything wrong with that.
            Unlike in the past, when there seemed to be one or two players that didn't perform. If any player transfers next year, we probably miss him a lot.
            Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Except that the scholarship he's using this year will be used by JaDun next year. Unless someone transfers, which is usually the case.
              Wessel will give his up, duh

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Meh. Story of the week. Crickets.
                I believe it's more a case of the staff just not sharing the info. This isn't the NFL; teams aren't required to put out an injury report. I'm pretty sure Taylor has asked the question. Remember, he's still the "new kid on the block" and while he's most likely earned a bit of trust with 3G, he's probably not quite ready to start burning bridges at this stage of his career.

If Marshall wants status of player injuries to be public knowledge, he's going to share that when he's ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

I believe it's more a case of the staff just not sharing the info. This isn't the NFL; teams aren't required to put out an injury report. I'm pretty sure Taylor has asked the question. Remember, he's still the "new kid on the block" and while he's most likely earned a bit of trust with 3G, he's probably not quite ready to start burning bridges at this stage of his career.

If Marshall wants status of player injuries to be public knowledge, he's going to share that when he's ready.
                  I certainly understand all of that. There are ways to make updates that don't actually say anything. Happens all the time.

Comment

The pre-game show with Mike and the scouting report will be the first information if you care to listen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      I certainly understand all of that. There are ways to make updates that don't actually say anything. Happens all the time.
                      Jamie Echenique prefers very mild BBQ sauce on his hot wings.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

That's great news!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

See?! Was that so hard?!?!

Comment

• That was nice to see him play today. His timing is off a little bit but that is to be expected. As he plays more the rust will come off. Go shocks.

Comment

• He did look rusty, but both his baskets were highlight level plays.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Good having the big fella back. Hopefully we can win two more with limited minutes from him. Protect that hand!

Comment

Working...
                                X