Jaime Echenique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    If only we had a beat reporter to ask questions like these.
    And you just added to your list. Taylor is the GOAT!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Douchiest as well.

Give him some time.
      it takes time for Nostradamus to prepare his Ouija board

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Yes
        Pitchforks ! Torches ! LET'S GO !!!!!!

Comment

I remember when Carl Hall had been out for weeks with a broken hand. At the game, he didn’t do warmups, and didn’t start, and was just sitting on the bench, with his previously-casted hand covered by a towel. Then, after a few minutes of play, he went to check in, and the crowd went wild. A little surprise can be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

And you just added to your list. Taylor is the GOAT!
            Meh. Story of the week. Crickets.

Comment

It seems like he could still suit up and be participating in warmups with a cast on his non-shooting hand. Some of us older guys remember that Larry Callis and Darren Miller played in games with casts on their hands.

Comment

I'm guessing that the absence of any news is Marshall's decision. Going down the speculation path a little further, Echenique could be a day-to-day thing depending on how he does with using the hand. If it's painful to catch a pass or grab a rebound, he could be cleared to play but unable to play effectively.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

If waiting another week, two or three makes him more effective after that then I say error on the safe side. Don't want
                  it to be weak or a nagging injury he has to play tentatively with.

Comment

Withholding this type of information can help keep future opponents guessing and either require them to scout for both scenarios or only scout for Jaime not playing. Either way, it helps our chances just a bit.

Comment

I'm apprehensive to how much JE will positively impact this team. He seems injury prone and fragile. Due to our lack of depth in the front court, his availability will dictate how successful we are. Here's to hoping he'll remain healthy the rest of the year when he comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                        I'm apprehensive to how much JE will positively impact this team. He seems injury prone and fragile. Due to our lack of depth in the front court, his availability will dictate how successful we are. Here's to hoping he'll remain healthy the rest of the year when he comes back.
                        Injury prone and fragile? Dude played through planter fasciitis last year. And a broken hand is a fluke thing.

Comment

When did 3 centers become a lack of depth in the front court? With Echinique we have excess depth to the point guys are trying to learn other positions.

Comment

If Etch is unable to recover from this injury, perhaps he could apply for a medical redshirt and return next year. That would give us the next few months to find out information regarding his condition.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              If Etch is unable to recover from this injury, perhaps he could apply for a medical redshirt and return next year. That would give us the next few months to find out information regarding his condition.
                              I can only assume this is sarcasm?

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I can only assume this is sarcasm?
                                Well, no one on the team has a name that starts with "Etch" so maybe he is in the wrong thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X