No announcement yet.

President Bardo Passes Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m pretty confident in this group of leaders; KBOR appears to understand the importance of WSU to the regents system and they want it done right. My, how things have changed...

Bardo’s up there directing the choir... The Search for WSU’s 14th

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/searc...shocker-alumni
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Encouraging that Clark led the last search team as well that hired President Bardo. That really bodes well IMHO.

Comment

Yeap. Totally agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
          Encouraging that Clark led the last search team as well that hired President Bardo. That really bodes well IMHO.
          You could not do any better than having Steve Clark lead the search committee. Doesn't guarantee anything but Steve will do his very best to make sure Wichtia State is well represented.

Comment

I like that it will be a closed process. Helps ensure we get the best candidates by keeping their intentions and aspirations on the DL.
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

With what Bardo started, not only for Wichita State, but for the region as a whole, I like seeing some of the local business leaders that are also involved in the committee and most appear to be graduates of WSU. I am highly encouraged with the process and those involved that we will land a great candidate. Can this individual carry on the vision of President Bardo? Can they expand upon it?

Bardo is missed and I wish he could have had at least a few more years to see his vision unfold, but a lot of things are already in the works and he will never be forgotten among the faithful.
              The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

As most on here have alluded to, Dr Bardo has changed the face and culture of our University. He has put into motion initiatives that has enhanced our profile as well as the city of Wichita and the region. It will be up to all of us to keep pushing those that follow to continue his vision for WSU. Never settle to be anything less than the tip of the spear

Comment

Here’s your chance to participate in the process...

What do you want to see in the next WSU president?

Qualtrics sophisticated online survey software solutions make creating online surveys easy. Learn more about Research Suite and get a free account today.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Thanks. Sent my thoughts on the subject in

Comment

The new Experiential Engineering building will be now named the John Bardo Center. A very fitting tribute!
                      June 19, 2019 -- Wichita State’s original Innovation Campus building will be renamed for the university’s recently deceased president, John Bardo. The Kansas Board of Regents Wednesday (June 19) approved the name change, recommended by WSU Interim President Andy Tompkins.
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Very appropriate

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                          The new Experiential Engineering building will be now named the John Bardo Center. A very fitting tribute!
                          https://www.wichita.edu/about/wsunew...xb0RGaRU9wdfHM
                          :good::poster_wsu:

Comment

This is so appropriate. I am happy that they did this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                              https://www.wichita.edu/about/wsunew...xb0RGaRU9wdfHM
                              Well deserved and appropriate; I pray the BoR and new WSU President will continue to successfully pursue Dr. Bardo's vision for WSU

Comment

Working...
                              X