• Show
Clear All

• Shock Top
    replied
    Is Hatch still playing?

Leave a comment:

• WichitaHawk
    replied
    Since JT Durley played. I wonder if Matty B (I know he coaches but maybe he can still hoop) and Sean Ogirri would play? I'd love to see those two play again in CKA! Two of my favs from the Turg era.

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Ragland needs to conciser playing.

Leave a comment:

• Shocker_Power
    replied
    Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    So where are we going to find a couple three point shooters?
    The story of our lives!

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    commented on 's reply
    The whole team org, top to bottom was.

IDC, donating money or not, I will not be pulling for them. I can always root for the ALS team.

• Shock Top
    commented on 's reply
    It’s entertaining. I’ll say that.

Not sure I’m ready to start endorsing the switch, however.

• Rocky Mountain Shock
    replied
    Next year we need Toure, Cotton, and Armstead healthy. And God have mercy on other teams if Baker can play.

Leave a comment:

• Maizerunner08
    replied
    On another note, would be cool to see MK call some regular season ESPN games.

Leave a comment:

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    That was fun! No doubt it'll be back next summer. I liked who we had...just missed Armstead, Toure and of course...COTTON. Next summer hopefully they'll be able to play. GO SHOCKS!!!

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    Next years team needs restructuring for sure. TBT style is not for Stutz, SM, ZB, RK or JT. Hate to say it but maybe not TC either
    although we really needed some perimeter defense. So where are we going to find a couple three point shooters?

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Sour grapes aside, not a Elam Booster Club member.

Leave a comment:

• WichitaHawk
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder why he didn't play... He isn't signed to an NBA team right now is he? Or is he hurt? Is it still because he's getting paid from the Knicks deal?

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    Next years team needs more shooting
    Mcduffie

Leave a comment:

• WichitaHawk
    replied
    Could have been worse.... We could have lost in the first round like Self-Made. The more and more I've became a shocker fan since 1999 the more and more I hate the Jayhawks. I loved Kirk Hinrich as a kid but I can't stand the players Selfs recruits. Glad I became a shocker fan! I hope we do this TBT tourney every year in the future!

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Could not grab the rebound. And every time they would grab it and hit a 3pointer. Those guys could just flat shoot. As coach always say shooting is the great equalizer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X