Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aargh
    commented on 's reply
    There is no clock in Elam. Just play until one team hits the points needed.

• 12eagle
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I know they were on the roster but we needed them playing

• Shock Top
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed, that lack of defense and rebounding was embarrassing at times. You'd think after playing for Marshall for multiple seasons, that would be ingrained into their psyche

• kcshocker11
    replied
    It was fun! We lost but enjoyable! Thanks to the AfterShocks for 2 days of fun in the wasteland of the off season.

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    commented on 's reply
    Cotton and Murry were on the team, but injured.

Armstead was going to play, but injured and didn't make the trip.

If McDuffie and Baker aren't on an NBA roster next season, they should play.

• Stickboy46
    commented on 's reply
    Well self made left him wide open too. So that excuse doesn't work for once lol

• B1ShockFan
    commented on 's reply
    Agree 100%

• 12eagle
    replied
    The game is trending towards shooting being more important than anything else. Big guys need to be able to run protect and guard on switchs. The days of throwing the ball into the post are basically over. With that said next years team needs to remove Stutz and Durley and add 3 of the following, Baker, Armstead, Ragland, mcduffie, mekal, Cotton, or Murry

Leave a comment:

• AndShock
    replied
    I don’t think this tournament is worth naming and shaming but there were a couple players who literally stood still on defense/rebounds/loose balls multiple times. Get the tape and don’t bother asking them back.

i can’t get over how good CF is. Shorter and Clevin has a couple really boneheaded plays but the effort and D were there so I can’t really complain.

There were definitely times when I was wishing for more RK and ZB. Never thought that would happen.

Durley was better than I expected him to be.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    And I thought I was gonna cheer Keane on coming into this because he was the small guy from a small school but not anymore. All respect lost for him with his antics

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    commented on 's reply
    Easier to shoot when wide open, but I agree.

Some traditions never die!

• Maizerunner08
    commented on 's reply
    It reminded me of the George Mason game when they were chucking junk up and getting them to fall.

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Good to see the tradition of an opponent shooting out of their minds carry on for the alumni.

#10 who pulls the ball behind his head to shoot goes from 37% to 77% from game 1 to 2

Leave a comment:

• Maizerunner08
    replied
    Most impressive player: CF
    Most disappointing player: GS
    Biggest Surprise: How good the guards would be for the other teams
    Critical Factor: Second chance points

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    Has this site been glitching out for anybody else lately? It won’t let me look at the last page of a thread.
    Yeesh, I'll take a look.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X