Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game over.

Comment

• May be the worst free throw disparity I’ve ever heard of. They are either that much better than us, that much smarter or that much quicker—-or the refereeing is revolting.

Comment

• Dan
        Dan commented
        Editing a comment
        Bad refereeing plus we just aren’t good enough to defend without fouling a lot

• Just needed to get touches to the center of the floor again. Our offense stagnates badly when we don't do that.

Comment

• Cincy fouls on every single screen on offense and grabs jersey every single time on defense. Refs are either blind or just aren’t interested in calling either.

Comment

• Security now talking down Shocker fans in the row BEHIND the out of control Cincy fans.

Comment

• Go eff yourself, Cincy.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• another shocker
              another shocker commented
              Editing a comment
              that will happen soon enough

• Cinci must be a shitty town, if their fanbase is any representation of their citizenship.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
              Cinci must be a shitty town, if their fanbase is any repsentation of their citizenship.
              It honestly is IMHO. I have never been impressed when I have been there.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                Security now talking down Shocker fans in the row BEHIND the out of control Cincy fans.
                The WSU athletic department and in-game crew is one of the worst out there.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Between the refs, shot and pass selection, and HCGM and ES's T's, the end of that game was pathetic. It could be summed up by AM's letting the ball bounce off his head, between his arms, to the Bearcats. At least Marshall has control of two of those things and he can fix them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                    Cinci must be a shitty town, if their fanbase is any repsentation of their citizenship.
                    They think chili on spaghetti is awesome....
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• So cincy went to the line 35 times and made 25. As for the Shox we only went 7 times and made 5. Yeah we made a bunch of dumb fouls and got TF’s, but these refs were clearly f*cking blind to have cincy go to the line that many times!

Comment

• Stevenson may have a great attitude and he really hustles, but he really cost the Shox a lot of points today. He was getting consistently beat on drives to the basket and then runs his mouth and gets T'd. The officiating after that was pretty predictable. No surprises from what I was expecting from that point on. You don't get calls after 2 T's.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Dan
                          Dan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Stevenson. Is not even in that game if Dennis played halfway decent. You could say Dennis was just as much at fault for laying a big turd today.

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                        May be the worst free throw disparity I’ve ever heard of. They are either that much better than us, that much smarter or that much quicker—-or the refereeing is revolting.
                        A team led by seniors and juniors. I don't think any of their freshmen play meaningful minutes.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                          WuDrWu commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Only Jenifer and Broome are seniors. Lots of Juniors and So though. Cumberland is a handful.

• WstateU
                          WstateU commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Cumberland is a ‘shut-up’ player... he shut us up several times during the second half when we were leading. He did what Ron and Fred used to do on the road.

• Man...what a bizarre game from the get go. We've definitely got young team, so it's to be expected we'll probably foul a bit more but that was ridiculous. I wish Stevenson and coach wouldn't have let their emotions dictate their actions at such a crucial point in the game but it happens. Learn from it. I went back and watched DD's fouls and there was one that seemed like a good call. That foul he got called for knocking down the screener, the Cincy guy flopped and it was even a delayed flop that seemed so obvious. I don't know how the stripes would fall for that. It seemed like an effort to get one of our best defenders out of the game, and I'm not talking about Cincy.

Can't really fault Cincy, they just took advantage of what they were given. Favorable calls and then capitalizing on our mistakes. I still think this teams turning a corner though. Put this one behind and gear up for USF, that'll be another tough one.

Comment

Working...
                        X