Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoyalShock
    commented on 's reply
    I have yet to see them, unfortunately. But if you're referring to the brevity of their performance, my understanding is that they are still incorporating another song into their program.

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Shocker Sound Machine played at halftime of the WSU-ECU women's basketball game last night. I enjoyed them but I anticipate there will be a round of catcalls and "is that all" statements on Shockernet when and if they do finally make an appearance at a men's game.

Also really enjoyed the National Anthem played by a WSU strings ensemble last night.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
    Getting the kinks worked out for football.
    So they are going to play at friends football games? Cool.

Leave a comment:

• DPruett2333
    replied
    Getting the kinks worked out for football.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    They originally had six basketball game performances on the schedule, plus the potential for other community performances. It's the first year and they're getting things figured out.

Leave a comment:

• SHOCKvalue
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Their has already been one performance. They are practicing, just got their new instruments. The schedule was re-arranged once, eliminating performances over break. I know there are 2-3 more to performances planned.
    I did see they performed at a WBB game, but it was like six weeks ago.

The plan is only to do their thing like once or twice a season per winter sport? I thought it was going to be a more common thing than that.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Stalwart
    replied
    Schools out. That’s probably all. I went to a graduation in December where they performed and it was cool.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Their has already been one performance. They are practicing, just got their new instruments. The schedule was re-arranged once, eliminating performances over break. I know there are 2-3 more to performances planned.

Leave a comment:

• SHOCKvalue
    started a topic Shocker Sound Machine

Shocker Sound Machine

Anyone know what happened to this idea? Thought they had members, unis, and practices ongoing, but season’s half over.
Working...
X