• Show
Clear All

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Nice reach in Fall.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    I guess if mcduffie wants to pad his stats, I'll allow it.

Leave a comment:

• moshock
    replied
    If Ricky Torres doesn't start looking for his shot - he's going to be watching these freshmen for the rest of his time here

Leave a comment:

• Singeril
    replied
    I really wish we didn't have to play the 2nd half...I haven't liked many of those as of late.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    commented on 's reply
    Time for Dex, Erik and Rod to step up

• Dan
    replied
    We need to learn how to win in spite of our seniors, not because of them.

Leave a comment:

• Joerg
    replied
    Hi is Joerg . Sit on down chairs for Seniirs . Let youths do better. Stop the bad shoots SHJ!

Leave a comment:

• DCShockerFan05
    replied
    If Asbjorn and Jamarius can shoot now this is a totally different team. I'm going to assume they're not QUITE this good so I'd expect 6-8 points fewer in second half on account of their regression to mean, and I'd say we won't keep Fall completely off the glass so give him 6 to 8 coming in the second that he didn't get before--that puts us right around an even game. Problem is Dawkins will get more in 2nd than he did in 1st. So we need someone else to step up. I'll give SHJ a few buckets that didn't fall, but I think we will still need some extra from Dex or Jamie to keep this one.

This lead will tighten just because of expected regression to normal shooting percentages. Doesn't mean we're "blowing it"--but the cushion isn't big enough to cover a reduction in quality of play, so we have to keep it up--especially on defense.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerDropOut
    replied
    Shockers are playing hard! Playing tough D. Very physical. UCF trying to speed us up some but not hitting enough shots to get it done. Just enough offense. Surprising some who are scoring, but I love it.

Leave a comment:

• moshock
    replied
    We played with a lot of energy that first half.....hopefully it will carry over to the second half.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Bet nobody was ever expecting these stats:

Leading scorer - Burton, 10 points
    Second leading scorer - Midtgaard, 6 points

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    AM making buckets and Burton hitting threes and FTs...

WHAT IS HAPPENING????

Leave a comment:

• WichitaHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Nice half.

Now lets have a 2nd, please and get back some mojo!!
    If we can play like we did this half id say it would be our best full game we’ve played all season! Let’s hope it happens baby!

Leave a comment:

• Teddy Graham
    replied
    When UCF pressed and amped up there D in the half-court a few times we were out of sorts. I expect more of that higher pressure D in the next half.

Leave a comment:

• im4wsu
    replied
    Two leading scorers at half, Burton with 10 and AM with 6

Leave a comment:

Working...
X