Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proshox
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, let this dude do the pregame video since the revision to the pregame vide wasn’t much better than the original. I am sure these are hard to make, but it is easy to tell when a video sucks all emotion from the building.

They need to cut the light show thing as well. Everyone holding their phones makes the place quieter than a library.

• shocktown
    commented on 's reply
    By a Shocker, yes. Larry Bird punking Eric Kuhn is tops overall!

• shocktown
    commented on 's reply
    I’m right there with you. It’s my lucky charm until it isn’t

• WstateU
    commented on 's reply
    Was thinking at the time; that’s not a “Juco” move, but Globetrotteresque...

• Stickboy46
    replied
    This is the new intro video

Leave a comment:

• Wooglin
    replied
    Originally posted by wusphlash View Post

If successful it could have ranked up there with Sasha's ball between the knees play which will always be one of my favorites.
    Thank you for the stroll down amnesia lane! I loved that move!

Leave a comment:

• wusphlash
    replied
    Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
    You will never see a guy try harder at playing in your face defense than after SHJ failed on the "splitting the Tacko" play. I think he knew his goose was cooked. Pretty funny!
    If successful it could have ranked up there with Sasha's ball between the knees play which will always be one of my favorites.

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    The new one is still bad. Just not on the scale of bad that defined the first one.

Hey, on a totally different note...where is Pogo? I miss him.

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

The music and production for that video is better than the current video before player intros, IMHO.
    Totally agree. The introduction video before the game is the worst I have seen. Not even close to what we have had in the past. Hope they get it right next year.

Leave a comment:

• WSUwatcher
    commented on 's reply
    Rat own, pin -- they're a dime a dozen. Which is a good thing, because the Chickenhawks will be going after the five-digit guys via their shoe contacts, as usual under The Rug.

• WstateU
    commented on 's reply
    I wasn’t able to attend the game, but Boatright tweeted that they would be showing a new intro video Wednesday night. I had to laugh at his tweet; just be honest and admit the first one sucked...

• ShockBand
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Wasn't the pre-lineup hype video Wednesday night a new one? It is certainly better than the one they started the season with.
    I didn't make Wed night in person due to a bad back, so if so, sweet! I will get to see it tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    I'm keeping my Chance Moore ticket stub as a momento....

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

The music and production for that video is better than the current video before player intros, IMHO.
    Wasn't the pre-lineup hype video Wednesday night a new one? It is certainly better than the one they started the season with.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    commented on 's reply
    Burton bailed him out throwing a ball backcourt.
Working...
X