Clear All

• Hope that takes the lid off DD to showcase his athletic potential
    The Assman

Comment

• Dan
      Dan commented
      Editing a comment
      Right, I’m tired of hearing about it.

• We are going to lose, but this last 3 minutes is what we can be given more time. As disappointed as I am, this is a step up from how we folded at Oklahoma and VCU. Baby steps, folks.

Comment

• Mr. Pickle
      Mr. Pickle commented
      Editing a comment
      That was nice to see. However, there is just very little of that throughout the games.

1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      With a team full of non McDonald’s all American or future lottery pick freshman, you shouldn’t expect to see much of anything good throughout the course of most games. Gregg Marshall wants to get old and stay old and these dudes who are full of potential aren’t getting any younger.

• N Crestway
      N Crestway commented
      Editing a comment
      OU was probably a much better team than Memphis.

• Penny needs to spend some pennies and buy a new tie.

Comment

• We just turn it over too much for a run

Comment

• 31 to 6 free throw disparity

Comment

• TheShocktocles
          TheShocktocles commented
          Editing a comment
          That's too big of a disparity. But they did go to the basket and we shot 3 pointers. Still I thought some of the fouls called on shocks were weak.

• Originally posted by B1ShockFan View Post
        Listening to the game on the radio for the first time this season, I thought SHJ was having a great game. The radio crew sure doesn't see what I do. SHJ is just SHJ.
        That's because we're all anonymous, no-nothing, negative nancies on here.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Wish Lomax would have shown a little more class and not pumped up the crowd afterwards.

He should realize he is very lucky to be a Tiger right now.
          The Assman

Comment

• pinstripers
            pinstripers commented
            Editing a comment
            We couldn't hold him. He was leaving

• Stickboy46
            Stickboy46 commented
            Editing a comment
            We couldn't hold him but could have prevented him from playing this year

• BOBB
            BOBB commented
            Editing a comment
            How is pumping up the crowd after a win classless? Wipe the sand out.

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
          Wish Lomax would have shown a little more class and not pumped up the crowd afterwards.

He should realize he is very lucky to be a Tiger right now.
          His own fans don't even like him.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• At some point, this has to piss off the competitive individual, right? DD showed some life, but I dunno. We were in this game. Had several chances to make winning plays, and didnt.

The free throw disparity pisses me off a little bit. Deciding factor, right there.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1989 View Post
              We are going to lose, but this last 3 minutes is what we can be given more time. As disappointed as I am, this is a step up from how we folded at Oklahoma and VCU. Baby steps, folks.
              I agree with you. I think we can beat them at Koch. Funny how Tubby’s recruits aren’t exactly stiffs isn’t it?

Comment

• Box score for the Memphis Tigers vs. Wichita State Shockers NCAAM game from January 3, 2019 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Comment

• 31 free throws to 6. I’d say the game was won at the line. We need to work on not fouling I suppose

Comment

• The 3rd and 4th fouls on Echinique were the only two I really had a problem with. Those were really big in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

• Memphis is not good. We will beat them here. That doesn't mean much for the season though.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Now it's all making sense to me why Gregg keeps recruiting. He's going to have several players leave after this season. On their own, lack of playing time promises ... Frustration. Either way look for more roster changes.

Comment

• N Crestway
                          N Crestway commented
                          Editing a comment
                          We'll be looking for center-forwards or centers but not that sure Gregg can develop them. Can't get over Nurger fading in his senior season or Midtgaard apparently on his way out.
                      Working...
                      X