X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHJ has 4 assists for Memphis

Comment

• Our only two shooters each miss wide open stand still three
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Bench the seniors. Zero reason for them to play anymore besides loyalty.

Comment

• Does samajae assists to Memphis players count?

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
            Sit the Seniors are work for the future.
            We would win 5 more games this year by default but itll happen when hell freezes over.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Haynes Jones is the worst PG of the Marshall era.

Comment

• Memphis aint that good. We are just a bad team. Very little evidence that we've gotten better over the past month.

Can we please stop running that dumbass zone?

Comment

• Well this is depressing but not completely unexpected. Our poor passing leads to so many fast break points. It’s unreal

Comment

• So painful to watch.

Comment

• When's the last time we had a Shocker commit two Atomic Bombs in the first half?

Oh Fred, where are thou.............

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Maybe Marshall should scream at somebody other than Midtgaard on the sidelines.

Comment

• I need MK to tell me again that SN is too negative.

Comment

• The worst part is watching this and seeing that Lomax would be WSU’s best player right now.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Ya'll are crazy. You do realize that not only is Markis our leading scorer, he's our most efficient player this season? Or how about the fact he also has the lowest t/o rate? Stop focusing on the bad with certain players cause you don't like them, it leads to confirmation bias. But yes let's bench our best player who has a chance to make the league(yes he's on the boards) that should really resonate well with recruits.

Comment

• ShockCrazy
                                ShockCrazy commented
                                Editing a comment
                                And yet he still is more efficient on offense than everyone else which covers that... Weird.

• Downtown Shocker Brown
                                Downtown Shocker Brown commented
                                Editing a comment
                                How many shots does he have to take to be efficient?

How many games does he have more points than shot attempts? Is he playing angry on D? Cheering his teammates? Helping them up? Rebounding?

He is in it 100% for him, and the rest of the team is disengaged because of it.

“Attitude reflects leadership” and there is no RB or FVV. No TC. No EW. No BS. No leaders, but two Seniors who have sold out all the hard work of those before them. Time to rebuild the culture. No one player is greater than the team?

• ShockCrazy
                                ShockCrazy commented
                                Editing a comment
                                So.... You don't understand efficiency I guess. Wsu scores just under 1.13 point per possession Markis uses... That's highest on the team. The fact he has that despite the highest usage on the team is a huuuuuge pro not a con. That's so hard to do. And you should watch his defense.... Let's just say it's real good. By far the best defender on the perimeter especially off the ball.

• I don’t know how far back in time you have to find a Shocker team this poor. Maybe pre-MT...

I think our Kenpom efficiency metrics are about to crash to the bottom half of the NCAA’s.

Comment

Working...
                              X