Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Memphis is not good. We will beat them here. That doesn't mean much for the season though.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    The 3rd and 4th fouls on Echinique were the only two I really had a problem with. Those were really big in the grand scheme of things.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    commented on 's reply
    We couldn't hold him. He was leaving

• Blackmag
    replied
    31 free throws to 6. I’d say the game was won at the line. We need to work on not fouling I suppose

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Box score for the Memphis Tigers vs. Wichita State Shockers NCAAM game from January 3, 2019 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Originally posted by 1989 View Post
    We are going to lose, but this last 3 minutes is what we can be given more time. As disappointed as I am, this is a step up from how we folded at Oklahoma and VCU. Baby steps, folks.
    I agree with you. I think we can beat them at Koch. Funny how Tubby’s recruits aren’t exactly stiffs isn’t it?

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    At some point, this has to piss off the competitive individual, right? DD showed some life, but I dunno. We were in this game. Had several chances to make winning plays, and didnt.

The free throw disparity pisses me off a little bit. Deciding factor, right there.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    Wish Lomax would have shown a little more class and not pumped up the crowd afterwards.

He should realize he is very lucky to be a Tiger right now.
    His own fans don't even like him.

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    commented on 's reply
    This game was way too fast for him.

• Shock Top
    replied
    Wish Lomax would have shown a little more class and not pumped up the crowd afterwards.

He should realize he is very lucky to be a Tiger right now.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    commented on 's reply
    Torres was a good three point shooter in JUCO. So this is unexpected

• Mr. Pickle
    commented on 's reply
    That was nice to see. However, there is just very little of that throughout the games.

• Dan
    commented on 's reply
    Right, I’m tired of hearing about it.

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by B1ShockFan View Post
    Listening to the game on the radio for the first time this season, I thought SHJ was having a great game. The radio crew sure doesn't see what I do. SHJ is just SHJ.
    That's because we're all anonymous, no-nothing, negative nancies on here.

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    31 to 6 free throw disparity

Leave a comment:

Working...
X