X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by choida View Post
    If we literally keep Davenport in check... We win this game... He's their best player in my opinion...
    Good players are good players and sometimes it's hard to limit good talent.

However, cutting our turnovers in half and reduce our absolutely hopeless shots by 75% and yes, I would've liked our chances. Even despite the free throw disparity.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Obvious
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    At some point, this has to piss off the competitive individual, right? DD showed some life, but I dunno. We were in this game. Had several chances to make winning plays, and didnt.

The free throw disparity pisses me off a little bit. Deciding factor, right there.
    Thats what happens when guards can’t guard.

Leave a comment:

• champions5
    replied
    There is a lot to like about the 3 bigs. 2 are freshman and 1 was out, but that’s a nice group right now.

Leave a comment:

• N Crestway
    commented on 's reply
    He probably will be.

• BOBB
    replied
    Honestly, I saw some improvement. Definitely had some fight. Too many bonehead plays to overcome in the end.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    commented on 's reply
    We couldn't hold him but could have prevented him from playing this year

• N Crestway
    commented on 's reply
    We'll be looking for center-forwards or centers but not that sure Gregg can develop them. Can't get over Nurger fading in his senior season or Midtgaard apparently on his way out.

• choida
    replied
    If we literally keep Davenport in check... We win this game... He's their best player in my opinion...

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    commented on 's reply
    That's too big of a disparity. But they did go to the basket and we shot 3 pointers. Still I thought some of the fouls called on shocks were weak.

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
    Would like to see more Midgaard just for the Hell of it.
    I would like to see Midgaard playing for someone else next year.

Leave a comment:

• N Crestway
    commented on 's reply
    OU was probably a much better team than Memphis.

commented on 's reply
    With a team full of non McDonald’s all American or future lottery pick freshman, you shouldn’t expect to see much of anything good throughout the course of most games. Gregg Marshall wants to get old and stay old and these dudes who are full of potential aren’t getting any younger.

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Dexter's problem is his handles. Right after his dunk he goes down and loses the ball in traffic. He is a project - an athletic beast - but still a project. He needs to spend all his time doing tight dribbling drills. He's got to have great handles to make it to the next level.

T

...:cool:

Leave a comment:

• kcshocker11
    replied
    Not sure how to feel about that game. Love their fight but they are so schizophrenic in their play. One minute wow, the next wt@#$#

Leave a comment:

• choida
    replied
    Now it's all making sense to me why Gregg keeps recruiting. He's going to have several players leave after this season. On their own, lack of playing time promises ... Frustration. Either way look for more roster changes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X