No announcement yet.

Shocker Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm bumping this thread because it is fun to see what Netters said about our newcomers at the time. Skip the first seven pages or so of the discussion.

My analysis is that most of us were pretty damn accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Don't forget he sees the floor as well or better than any WSU player in recent memory. He struggled with his shot early but I am chalking that up to nerves. Scott City didn't often play in front of 4000 fans. I've seen him bury a bunch in a row enough to be certain the kid can shoot it, big time.

He WILL redshirt this year although I suggest he never suit up because if something goes wrong in the middle of the season and Coach Marshall looks down the bench as he's want to do looking for an answer, it will be very tempting to insert Mr. Baker.

Ron will redshirt and he'll have a say in the FOY. Mr. Early will have a deathgrip on the NOY. But that's next year. There are things to be accomplished now.

I apologize for not predicting Ron's injury. How did the voting for NOY go by the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
        I hope I am dead-dog-wrong, but if we are depending on EO starting next year, we are in a world of hurt at the 5. Plus, we have another unproven project in Henry Uwadiae on his heels. We have to get a non-project big to occupy the post.
        Bump!
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• See I knew you guys would have fun with this.

Comment

Working...
          X