• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

That's rhetorical, yes?
    Love your takes!!!

Comment

• Some discussion of Fred and free agency at the five minute mark with Brian Windhorst. He makes some good points. Sounds like he thinks he’ll stay in Toronto.

ESPN NBA Insider Brian Windhorst joins OverDrive to discuss Zion Williamson’s NBA debut, Fred VanVleet’s future in Toronto, and LeBron James being asked whet...

Comment

• Comment

• That's our Freddie. From the shot to his (lack of) reaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            That's our Freddie. From the shot to his (lack of) reaction.
            Fred = Barry Sanders!!!

Comment

• LS lit it up from the 3 pt line last night!
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Comment

• Landry Shamet 22 Points/6 Assists Full Highlights (1/24/2020)

Comment

• Landry Shamet post game interview January 24, 2020 Clippers vs Heat

Comment

• Very solid nights for Fred and Landry... Fred leads in minutes (40) and Landry gets 19

Comment

• Wrong thread, but I didn't think it was called for in a new thread.....did anyone see that the NBA All STAR game is going to use the Elam ending next month?

I may watch for the first time in a long time. Clearly I will watch if Fred is on the East team.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Wrong thread, but I didn't think it was called for in a new thread.....did anyone see that the NBA All STAR game is going to use the Elam ending next month?

I may watch for the first time in a long time. Clearly I will watch if Fred is on the East team.
                          The starters and reserves have been announced and Fred is not on the roster. He'll need at least two injury withdrawals as Bradley Beal was largely considered the biggest snub and he's also in the East.

Comment

• If Landry were to shave his head, he’d look 50.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Fred's gonna mess around and *quietly* triple double one day soon... 16pts 9 ass 8 rebounds tonight.

Comment

• Landry with 23 and 6 in the win against Miami. Scored 10 pts in a little over a minute in the fourth quarter and 14 over the last 3 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X